new cards made from old cards

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

new cards made from old cards

Post by Meanqueen »

My cards made from cat food pouches as in previous post, Making something from nothing, have now progressed onto making new cards out of old cards. I am enjoying designing them, if you want to see them here is the page on my site. The real thing is a lot better than my pictures, might retake them.
ilonaloveslife

Ilona
:-D
stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

They look lovely

such a personal touch! )t'

stace (f+
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
kattcollins
Legendary Laner

Post by kattcollins »

Wow, just had a look at your cards and they are fantastic )t'
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

Just spent half an hour or so reading some of your website - my goodness you are a busy lady :-D Glad all wnt well with your health scare earlier this year. Love your garden, and your puss-cats, we have only one, a big softy who spends most of his time sleeping under the conifers in our front garden (where the dog cannot get at him) :)
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Thanks for your kind comments. I am busy making more, to put on my stall on Sunday at a Horse Rescue Centre open day, just to try them out. My friend says they are nice, I have done a couple using photographs I have taken, they have turned out well. I could make personalised cards for people using their own photo's, but they would only be able to specify the colour scheme and the event it is for, because each one is a one off. They are 7" x 5". I want them to look handmade, that's why I have made the stitching obvious.

kateg, my cats tend not to lie underneath the conifers, they poo under there, so I have to watch where I walk, ha ha. I keep adding to the web site because I am curious as to how big they allow it to get, before they ask for money. I think it's pretty good up to now for saying it's free.

Ilona