morning sickness ?

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Effie
Legendary Laner

Post by Effie »

the day after I told my boss I was pregnant, they decided I was no longer required

:shock: I hope you sued :shock:

I employed some proper, lazy, )cn( and we couldn't go any where near even telling them to do their job half way to adequately, never mind dismissing them, for fear of industrial action as they were pregnant.

At this point, I have assumed that you aren't as feckless as the, )cn( )cn( of )cn( I had to put up with - )t'
" -zere isn't much to do 'ere, unless you like cooking and chickens!"
julie2
Legendary Laner

Post by julie2 »

I would eat a ginger biscuit before i got out of bed, it did help for a little while.
chickens rock!!!
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

Effie wrote:At this point, I have assumed that you aren't as feckless as the, )cn( )cn( of )cn( I had to put up with - )t'

I hope not! They had been nagging me for weeks to go full time (as I was only working 4 days a week) so they must have been happy enough with my work. Typical skinny fashion designers... they probably just didn't want anyone fat and pregnant wearing their clothes )j;

And yes, I did go to an industrial tribunal - with my two week old son :oops: I won three years salary :-D Very handy but never quite made up for losing my dream job :?

Lucy x
Effie
Legendary Laner

Post by Effie »

Ah Lucy, - to mix with the beautiful people.

Sorry it meant losing your dream job but being a Mum must be pretty near the top of the list :-D
" -zere isn't much to do 'ere, unless you like cooking and chickens!"
manda

Post by manda »

Hey Daz..how's she going now?
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 4 dogs, 6 cats, a cow, a few sheep, Angora Goats and ???? chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny