Is anyone happy with their body !!! ???

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Meredith
Longlasting Laner

Re: Is anyone happy with their body !!! ???

Post by Meredith »

I am happy with mine. I just had a major health scare and being the drama queen I didn't know I was, I felt really down. Now I have been reassured that I don't have anything 'orrible, I am so happy to go onwards and forwards. I still feel rubbish and the cure seems to be worse than the disease but I thank my lucky stars that I live to see another day.
Sunny Clucker welcome in Barnsley.
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

Totally Scrambled wrote:
ock wrote:I`m happy with mine

If you were that happy with it you wouldn't have drawn all over it :-D
Dom

{rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl}
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

In appearance no as I loathe the way I look weight wise but obviously I don't loathe it enough to do anything about it. Part of the problem is I need loads of calories when working but I have got into the habit of eating that way all the time. My own fault entirely. My face looks better chubby though and there are a couple of good things about being curvy

Health wise even with the aches and pains I do have I count myself very lucky. Had a couple of health scares which turned out to be nothing so I am thankful for that. The arthritis I keep under control with a supplement, mostly my back is just a niggly pain as long as I keep moving, the nerve has healed as well as can be expected and only gives me problems when I do silly things like try to move heavy wardrobes.
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

My body has been in pretty good working order until 2000, and it feels in some ways a bit downhill since then. I`ve got the wieght problem ++++ but just been told by cardiologist to lose some so that will have to go. I would like a pair of lungs that worked properly but my own fault they don`t as I am an ex smoker. Generally though I am just getting older and have to accept that stuff doe`snt work quite so well and might want a bit of cranking up to get going.
bobsbabes
Lively Laner

Post by bobsbabes »

my little toe on my right foot is ok
Treating Titchy the globe trotting chook to a trip to Disney :)
boosmummy
Longlasting Laner

Post by boosmummy »

I would give up the m.e and the aches and everything that come along with it :( xx
photos of allotment & other nice things: http://pinterest.com/girlontheplot/

Follow my blog:
http://girlontheplot.blogspot.co.uk/

Just make sure my think works are wound extra tight, and I will formulate a plan!
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Nice to see lots of happy bodies )t' I'm also happy with mine, it aint perfect but could definitely be much worse
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

It's so nice to see that with all our worries, scares and bouts of ill health, we can come out the other side, be thankful for what we have and have a smile on our face.

I wasn't expecting so much response from the title!!

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Grannyof4
Legendary Laner

Post by Grannyof4 »

Totally Scrambled wrote:I'm more than happy with mine. Could maybe do with a little bit of a refurb but otherwise it mostly does what I want it to.
I'm also extremely happy with Ali's body but like most ladies she doesn't reckon much to it herself.
Dom

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm perhaps a bit TMI before the watershed!!!!
Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

Yes, I'm very happy with mine. )t'
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker
rhubarb93
Legendary Laner

Post by rhubarb93 »

Yes, I've always been pretty happy with my body - it's my mind I'm starting to worry about!
Homemade
Legendary Laner

Post by Homemade »

I think it's human nature to be dissatisfied however fantastic the body you have. There is the cosmetic aspect and the medical one to consider. No one wants a painful or malfunctioning body but when it comes down to it the body I have is who I am so I wouldn't change it ( but I wouldn't say no to the odd repair job)
Quand je serai vieille je vais vivre en France
Sunny Clucker, she came, she saw, she moved on!
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

I would swop my knees for some that worked properly :?
LYN
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Happy with mine :-D Had a health scare in 2008 but all sorted. My body is in pretty good shape, I can still get into my pink bikini which I wore in my twenties. Only one thing has blighted my life but it's more psychological than physical. I will never fully get over it but have learnt to put up with it.
Ilona
fabindia
Legendary Laner

Post by fabindia »

Don't know about the body but where's all my hair gone? I used to have a lovely head of hair.
Michael