Is anyone happy with their body !!! ???

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
mellonia
Longlasting Laner

Re: Is anyone happy with their body !!! ???

Post by mellonia »

I am sort of happy i would like to lose at least half a stone, and would like my back not to be aching and my hips, I am only 45 whats happening, I feel old for my time. On the whole can't complain. My other half has just recovered from lymphona last year, and he is back at work now, we are seizing the day and I live each day and try to embrace everything, when you get a scare like that it aint nice. He looks a lot better cos he has lost one and a half stones, and is on a massive health kick, eat yourself better. So am pleased with him as he ate terribly, prior to his illness and would not be advised otherwise.

Obviously we don't talk about it.

Happy healthy 2012

mellonia
money talks but all mine ever says is goodbye
wendy

Post by wendy »

This is the answer isn't it.
Live each day and enjoy it.
My friend is getting over Non hodgkinsons lymphpma. She is such an inspiation.
Well done him and you {hug}
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

mellonia wrote: My other half has just recovered from lymphona last year, and he is back at work now, we are seizing the day and I live each day and try to embrace everything, when you get a scare like that it aint nice. [b]He looks a lot better cos he has lost one and a half stones, and is on a massive [b]health kick, eat yourself better. [/b][/b]So am pleased with him as he ate terribly, prior to his illness and would not be advised otherwise.

mellonia

Well done Mr Mellonia. I like that saying, eat yourself better. I believe everything you put in your mouth has some effect on your general health and well being. I do try and eat the right food, but have been know to fail on ocassions. I am a firm believer in you are what you eat, a boring cliche I know, but true.
Ilona
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

After first starting to diet at 16 and ever since, have at last come to nearly accept myself. I'm a surviver of cancer, had hip ops and still arthritic in places. Am very active pysically and mentally but the bit that I still yearn for are smaller boobs. I know that people pay a fortune for what I have naturally but in my younger days, they just weren't fashionable. Vanity comes at all ages!!
I am now a widow and live with my memories.