Your Moisturizer

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Re: Your Moisturizer

Post by Spreckly »

I have been using the coconut oil for about three weeks now. I bought coconut butter at first, couldn't get the oil, and that was all right, but as Lillia pointed out earlier, the oil has no additives. My skin is beautifully soft, though just at present I am suffering with a lot of itching - the result of rich food and drink over the weekend. I carefully put the oil on yesterday and today, and it has soothed my face a lot.

I would certainly use the coconut oil in preference to my A...on Solutiions for Sensitive Skin.
ChrisG
Legendary Laner

Post by ChrisG »

Thanks for the feedback. I have ordered some off the net so hopefully that will arrive in a day or two )t'

I have also stopped using normal toothpaste, soap and shampoo, as my skin has recently become really itchy. Bought some olive oil from H&B and some non SLS toothpaste from B00ts. Let's hope they work.
Chris xx

34.If someone can’t accept you at your worst, they don’t deserve you at your best
Nefertari
Longlasting Laner

Post by Nefertari »

Hi Ruth,

yes, i've been using the coldpressed, 100% virgin coconut oil, the one from t3sco for £5.

yes you can use it as an intensive hair conditioner and any part of your skin in fact.

it is also good for softening hard skin on heels. Also, on another forum, a good cream for dry, chapped skin anywhere is Udder cream (yes you did read that correctly)

Got some of that 2 weeks ago and slather it on after bath/shower and put plastic bags on my feet so it all soaks in nicely.
It'll be alright in the end, if it's not alright then it's not the end.
ChrisG
Legendary Laner

Post by ChrisG »

That's great. I have just used some on my heels to soften them (it arrived today in the post). I got a large tub 460g for around £8 from 4mazon. It melts really quickly on skin/fingers. I think I might have a go with a hair treatment at the weekend too. Honestly, I must smell really odd, coconut and cider vinegar!
Chris xx

34.If someone can’t accept you at your worst, they don’t deserve you at your best