How much would it hurt if

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Re: How much would it hurt if

Post by Benny&Co »

p.penn wrote:I would definitely get it checked out if I were you. When I was on holiday about 12 years back, I stepped off a kerb not realising it was 15inches high and went over. I felt something snap in my foot and it was absolute agony. I should have gone to hospital. I couldn't get my shoe on for the rest of the holiday and I had heavy black bruising round my foot/ankle. It took months before the pain had completely gone.

I am now having a real problem with my foot, and am almost sure it is related. }hairout{

Don't risk it!

Oh no Helen, that's pretty much what I did too although I can't remember anything snapping, just the absolute agony {cry} So sorry to hear you're still having trouble with it {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Willow wrote:Sarah if it was anyone else you'd definately be advising them to go and get it checked out! So be a good girl now and have it looked at )grin2(

And yes I bet it hurts a lot!!!

Here here Tina and how are you going with it today Saz? {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
sazchops
Legendary Laner

Post by sazchops »

Willow wrote:Sarah if it was anyone else you'd definately be advising them to go and get it checked out! So be a good girl now and have it looked at )grin2(

And yes I bet it hurts a lot!!!

{hug}
How come you know me so well?

Went to see the Practise Nurse, she pressed and wiggle and poked and decided it is just a bad bruise.
And, no, I can't have next week off work. {cry}
Sarah - slave to Cats Anthony, Elsa and Pippa, Chickens, Heidi, Fleur, Gabby and Marmite, R.I.P Cadbury
LittleBrownFrog
Legendary Laner

Post by LittleBrownFrog »

Get some arnica tablets (B00ts will have them, or a health-food/alternative remedies type place) - they are fabulous for helping with bruising (tablets are better than the cream in my opinion).

It looks really painful {hug}
"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder..." Thoreau.