Mrs B this is for you - but anyone can look

Share projects, share problems, share tips amongst each other.
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Mrs B this is for you - but anyone can look

Post by Annie »

Well Ecky boy had his ~eep~ yesterday afternoon , then he threw himselif into cleaning the glory hole or bogey hole or if you have no imagination the under the stair cupboard.
Its still full to the brim but at least you can see everything now. Remember we took Mums dresser/bookcase into the greenhouse when we had visitors, well its been there ever since because Eck and I prefer the room without it. Now it wasn't an expensive bit of furniture but something one of the apprentice bedroom fitters built years ago to show his boss what he could do. It was well done but had had its day, so Eck has taken the doors off, sawn the bottom off so its a reasonable height to fit the slope of the stairs and thats what everything it stored tidily on now. ( Never thought I would put anything on this section of the forum!)

Thats Desert Orchid on the inside of the cupboard door - Ecks favourite racehorse and one that we met
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Re: Mrs B this is for you - but anyone can look

Post by MissEllie »

Lovely job Annie, mrs B will be very proud of you both )app(

P.s.
Thank you for not being elitist and letting anyone read your post Annie. Now I don't feel like a nosy parker. .ang.
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

MissEllie wrote:Lovely job Annie, mrs B will be very proud of you both )app(

P.s.
Thank you for not being elitist and letting anyone read your post Annie. Now I don't feel like a nosy parker. .ang.

Well I have to practise what I preach Ellie .ang.
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

Well, I am a nosey parker and obviously I have read this post, but because you said 'anyone' could I can now comment too, so thank you Annie. )t'

Looks like its a job well done, Annie and congratulations to Eck too. )t'