Might be of interest Lisa B

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
wendy

Might be of interest Lisa B

Post by wendy »

Just seen this on my FB.
Have you heard of this before.

(NaturalNews) Anyone experiencing the pain of an acute gout or rheumatoid arthritis attack would sell their soul to get fast relief from the agony. Most dr-ugs take time to build up in the system before relief occurs; and, many of those same dr-ugs cause unacceptable side effects. What if you could make a drink, that in the matter of just a few minutes, would help the pain subside to tolerable levels or relieve it entirely? Sounds too good to be true? Well, it's not.

The underlying cause of arthritis, gout and fibromyalgia is an imbalance in the system causing acidosis, which is the basis of most physical disease. In simple terms, this means your pH is out of balance and your body is trying to get back into balance in any way it can. Even in autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, imbalance is at the root of its cause. The body's attempt to regain stasis is what causes arthritis, high uric acid, muscle spasms and a host of other problems. The solution is to help the body's pH return to normal by consuming alkalizing foods.

Here are three potent home remedies that can help relieve inflammatory arthritis and rheumatism pains, gout attacks and debilitating fibromyalgia episodes in a very short time. No one remedy works for everyone; so it's important to use them all, one at a time, and find what works best in each circumstance.

Baking soda
Baking soda mixed in water can relieve gout joint pain almost instantly and reduce high uric acid. In some cases it may take up to two days to experience relief; however, if taken regularly, it will prevent attacks before they occur. Mix 1/2 teaspoon baking soda in 8 oz. of water and drink it all at once. The maximum recommended dose is 4 teaspoons divided up throughout the day during an acute attack. Then reduce the dose as the pain subsides. Baking soda can raise the blood pressure. Persons taking medication for hypertension should consult a health practitioner before using baking soda in this manner.

Apple cider vinegar
Anecdotal evidence and clinical reports indicate that apple cider vinegar relieves joint pain, acid stomach, headaches, gout, muscle spasms and arthritis. ACV acts to help create an alkaline-forming state in the body by stimulating digestive juices, including bicarbonate, that's released by the pancreas. This highly alkaline substance neutralizes the acidic vinegar and stomach acids, helping to balance the pH. Mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of vinegar with 8 oz. of water and drink all at once. Some people prefer to sip on it; however, it seems to be more effective when consumed at one time. If it's too strong use less vinegar and work up to a full dose. Apple cider vinegar is known to be especially helpful in relieving acute gout attacks. Always use organic vinegar with the mother intact.

Lemon juice and baking soda
Another alkalizing drink that works miracles for some people is a lemon juice and baking soda cocktail. Mixing the highly acidic lemon juice with the highly alkaline baking soda creates a perfectly balanced pH that matches the body's natural healthy pH, which helps to restore balance almost instantaneously. Pour the juice of one lemon - about 2 oz. - into a tall glass. Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and allow it to fizz and bubble until it is completely flat -- about two minutes. It can also be stirred. Add 8 oz. of water and drink immediately. It should taste like flat water.
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
LisaB

Re: Miht be of interest Lisa B

Post by LisaB »

Wow, I'd never heard of this before!
I will definitely have to try these!

So is the ACV the same stuff the chooks get? {rofwl}

Thanks very much for thinking of me, Wendy {hug} {hug}
julie62
Legendary Laner

Re: Might be of interest Lisa B

Post by julie62 »

I've been reading about the benefits of acv too lisa and I've just ordered some from Amazon - it has to be the stuff with the 'mother' intact apparently not the refined stuff but I didn't dare try the chicken stuff! - thought it might finish me off!!
Julie

“cockerels may crow but it's the hen that lays the egg."
wendy

Post by wendy »

I would think so.
I have herd the supermarkets sell it. But it is better to get the 'raw' stuff, whatever that is.
I very much doubt it is a cure.
But just to help a bit with pain relief, may help.
I would try one thing at a time and then you can see if it works or not.
Good luck.
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
zedhead
Lively Laner

Post by zedhead »

Thank you for that I will try these with the Mrs as she is a sufferer.
Barry.

I had the day off when we did English at school, so apologize for my spelling and punctuation.
stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

Me too Wendy thank you )t'
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
Sara

Post by Sara »

I will give that a go too Wendy.... I only have slight arthritis in my hands but its enough to cause a lot of pain at times so i will take note and give it a go... I dont see why i should stop living a life and working etc just because of the pain so a natural way to manage it is great... Thanks!! {hug}
[center]Happy to have shown Titchy Clucker a little corner of France[/center]

Sara XxX