Aceface and The Stinkbombs !

Start your own thread and let us follow you through the year
aceface
Legendary Laner

Aceface and The Stinkbombs !

Post by aceface »

decide on the name due to the smelliness of the morning coop {rofwl} my girls and frankiis lovely ladies have merged as a flock this last week and its been great to watch each flock has its top girl Isabella of the ex batts and Augustine of the babies ,poor Ann-a-Lou is bottom girl of them all but doesnt care one bit as she is champion pellet muncher of the flock and is rapidly gaining a healthy weight and making a lovely hen ,my two ex batts are laying isabella and ann-a-lou ,and all the babies lay every day so i have lovley eggs again now )c( ,our baby pigeon is walking around all by himslef and no longer feeds from the parents and sometimes this week he will fly his maiden voyage ,we have plasters at the ready we have a funny feeling he may flop as he seems to huge for his little legs ,will take some pics tomoz )wav( i have a happy coop at the moment and all is well )app(
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx

MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Re: Aceface and The Stinkbombs !

Post by MissEllie »

Aw, can't believe your little baby is ready to take his first flight. Hope he gets on ok >fi< , im picturing you both holding a bedsheet between you when he first takes off, I would be!! {rofwl}
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

miss ellie what a brill idea might do that im scared of him flapping and going nowhere nut down {cry}
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Golly when I read the heading I thought you had purchased one of those mite killing bombs for you house. I tried on once and just decimated the poor spiders and woodlice.
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

had a great day with the hens in the garden today didnt get much work done due to faffing around with this that and the other ,mainly hen orientated full clean out of coops and run digging for worms too!! the baby pigeon is venturing out onto the perch and looking around so we are waiting with baited breath for those first little flutteres decided to post a few photos of what we have been up to today nothing exciting just chickens having a good time!!!!!!!!!! truoble with photobucket again ill try later ttfn )t'

aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

as promised the photos of my mucky little lot enjoying a scruffy day in a sunny coop
marlene enjoying a dustbath in the doorway of the coop so that she can see whats going on
isabellas dirty beak from digging in the rockery scruffy pup {rofwl}
ann-a-lou greta going into the kitchen to see what mom was doing
ann-a-lou greta coming out of the kitchen a little fatter than when she went in !!!!!!!!!
a little smug look on her face tells me some titbit was on offer whilst lunch was being prepared
Imageand lastly our baby pigeon all grown up looking out at whats in store in the big world
and finally {rofwl} like father like son ,all grown up with his daddy

aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Lovely pics Ace, and the little ugly duckling has grown into a swan :-D
LYN
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Gorgeous pics Ace, Ann-a-lou-Greta has turned into a beautiful girl from that day in october, mind you she knew where she wanted to be even then didnt she :-D Your grandpigeon has grown into a handsome boy too )t. The great thing about seeing your girls and of course Frankii Stud Muffin(cant help calling him that) in the flesh is that i can confirm that though they are beautiful in pictures, they are even more so in the flesh {hug} Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

Wow Aceface your pigeon is stunning.

What a cheeky little madam going into the house for treats, mind she doesn't teach the others bad habits.
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

i dont think there is much left to teach Mrs B mum got mugged for maggots today a full pint got accidentally (hmm) tipped onto the garden ,Isabella flew up and knocked the maggot box out of her hand allegedly >shrug< so they are stuffed to the brim with wrigglers )loo( and thanx linda for your lovely comments about my grandpigeon he is now officially to be known as that and as for frankii ,well he is one happy boy >dowhat< as you can imagine :oops: i am thinking about letting one of my little girls hatch an egg from him in the spring whichever one goes broody first really ,he is a little stud muffin too its a good name for him linda ,how is the little flock at your house {hug}

Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Hi Ace they have had a lovely couple of days with no rain sshIm going to do a diary when iv sorted who we got and when. Hope is loving her freedom and her comb is lovely and big and a deep pink, Im hoping to get a cheap camera soon so will be able to )piicy( at last {hug} Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
s33xpt
Lively Laner

Post by s33xpt »

Great pics )t'

Love Isabellas dirty beak {rofwl} , my Carol's was like that today but with banana and carrot mash, all the others clean theirs but she's too busy running around trying to pinch everyone else's food and chase them away to stop and clean it.
sharing my home with Kasa the Kelpie Dog, Trouble & Chaos the cats, 8 ex batts and an ever suffering animal suffocated OH
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

What a cheeky little girl anna lou greta is :-D Your pigeon is stunning )t'
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

today golf husband came home with a new mate for my little brown mac flyer Miss Jones, as you know her mate Rigsby didnt come home one day we think it was the hawk that took him {cry} ,she pined for along time for him but lately since the baby was born she has become broody and fluttering her eyelashes at hudson which of course isnt going down well with mrs bridges lots of wing flapping and pecking going on so she now has a new boyfreind Phillipe,he is lovely, white with a pair of black handprints over his breastbone i will photograph him tomorrow he is 2 years old and has sired many a winning racing pigeon but he has retired with us ,bless him i think hes worn out!! Miss Jones has flapped him and pecked him and he has taken it well but the hens looked at him bemused and Dorey bokked him on the head as if to say "welcome and get used to it mate" >dum< the hens have played in a huge pile of leaves today that i gathered and put in a hole for them they have very sludgy feet but have had a great time my 2 big girls have laid as have my 3 babies so we are eating omlettes tomorrow ,yum yum )t'

davina112
Legendary Laner

Post by davina112 »

Lovely pics {hug}
[center][/center]Davina