LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS..........

Start your own thread and let us follow you through the year
aceface
Legendary Laner

LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS..........

Post by aceface »

after reading some great threads on here about our lovely ladies i thought the lovely little boys we have in our lives get a little overlooked with the girls getting lots of picture room so i thought wed give the lads a bit of a leg up
FRANKII WHIPPERS
Frankii Whippers joined my little ex batt girls in August 2012 as a flock of four little pullets i got for my birthday ,all beautiful and a georgeous fluffy orange we proudly named our fluff ball Francine ,she lived a happy little life alongside her sisters growing every week and integrating nicely with the big girls ,until one fine autumn day the babies were let out after their breakfast and Francine flew onto the patio table in the middle of the garden and promplty let out a strangled half cocked dood1e!!!!!!!!!!
flippin heck i nearly choked on my cheeriioos i thought i was hearing things as someone who lives near me has a cockerel and i wasnt too sure ,but no Francine stretched out her neck did a funny tippy toe dance and let out and ear piercing cockerel a dood1e do ,no mistaking it this time ,in no time at all i was on the phone to mom "crikey mom come round i've got something to tell you" round she came and we waited and waited and waited but to no avail nomore doodling ,this went on for a couple of days and nothing no dood1e,anyway i noticed how differently her comb had become and strangely shaped feathers on her back ,she was definatley a he so we had a think ,could we keep him should we send him back but as usual i had fallen in love with my little orange fluff ball and there was no way i could return him so he was renamed Frankii Whippers and he has become a beautiful proud boy all long legged and has a beautiful beetle shine to his black tail feathers he is protective of his ladies and shows his adoration by dancing for them every morning ,he is gentle with his advances and leaves my ex batts well alone ,i was fearful he would trouble them but no he is scared of them when my big girls are near to him he walks away and dorey often keeps him in check yet every day he sunbathes alongside her on the very top stone on the rockery ,he rpounds up his girls at bedtime and waits til they are settled until he retires himself,he waits til they have fed and then eats himself ,he is happy to be picked up and is not a nasty boy at all ,his body clock is out of canter fortunatley he crows a 1pm and occasionally at 3pm ish my neighbours havent complained >fi< and he has a forever home with me ,i love my little Frankii Whippers and am proud to say i have a cockerel
Frankii in disguise as Francine
and tomorrow i will post him as he is today ,thank you for reading my little boys story and im looking forward to hearing about your and of course )piicy(
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx

sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS..........

Post by sandy »

Frankii Whippers is absolutely gorgeous as Francine )t' Looking forward to her, sorry his latest pic
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
morbidia
Lively Laner

Post by morbidia »

What a lovely story, I am so glad you were able to keep Frankie, he sounds lovely I can't wait to read about his exploits )t'
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Bless him for crowing in the afternoon, what a civilised chap he is - and very handsome too {hug}
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
Sara

Post by Sara »

Gorgeous, I love cockerals too {hug}
[center]Happy to have shown Titchy Clucker a little corner of France[/center]

Sara XxX
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

Ace if I could find a boy who only called during working hours then I think I would get one too - the only boy I have is a handsome cockerel that resides in my kitchen buthe is only a wall plaque.
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

as promised some pics of my little boy he has changed somewhat from when he was francine
he is a great boy looking after his girls
this was taken on friday when the sun was shining and they were sunbathing in the rockery
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx
morbidia
Lively Laner

Post by morbidia »

He is a handsome boy isn't he, he looks very proud :-D
s33xpt
Lively Laner

Post by s33xpt »

Isn't he gorgeous ! No wonder you had to keep him )t' I have absolutely NO chance of one so I have got the girls a beautiful cockerel statue thing i have put in the garden, it had them well confused for at least a day {rofwl} but he's definitely not a patch on your Frankii
sharing my home with Kasa the Kelpie Dog, Trouble & Chaos the cats, 8 ex batts and an ever suffering animal suffocated OH
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

He is beautiful )t' Lucky you, I wish I could keep a cockeral but have no chance at all {cry} ..
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein