Naughty Nurse!!!

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Naughty Nurse!!!

Post by Benny&Co »

I'm such a terrible patient!!

Had an asthma review today with a nurse. She asked me about my salbutamol (Ventolinybob) inhalers as I'd not ordered for a good while..................

Blimey, checked the expiry date and all my inhalers are well out of date!!!!

When giving medications to patients, it's one the things we always check is the expiry date!

What am I like hey!!! {warn} {rofwl}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Re: Naughty Nurse!!!

Post by albertajune »

Oh dear Bev, tut tut. {warn} I must say that it is so easily done. The fact that they are out of date does show that you don'ta have to use it too much. I am the same with the spray, only I lose them. Each time I put on a different coat, I find one in the pocket. There is even an old one in the glove compartment of the car. Or there was until today when I tidied it out. {rofwl}
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

Bev, that is just so naughty {rofwl} {rofwl}
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

I know :oops: {rofwl}

The one in my handbag was from 2010!!!! yike* {rofwl}

Going to have a search as I have them dotted around, in lots of different bags and places!
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
LisaB

Post by LisaB »

So naughty! {warn}

I'm the same though, my inhalers are probably out of date, but I only use them in summer when my hayfever gets bad >shrug<
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Are all asthmatics the same? I have inhalers everywhere too, in the car bedroom bathroom bags, several in the caravan. Its a security thing for me. I haven't had an attack in years but I would be worried enough to bring on an attack if I didn't have an inhaler handy >dum<
LYN
davina112
Legendary Laner

Post by davina112 »

Bev, this is a case of "do as I say, not as I do" :oops:
[center][/center]Davina
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

I have got salbutamol inhalers around and about for when I get breathless, in my handbag, in my coat pocket, in my shopping trolley in the kitchen and on my bedside table. The oxygen I have is to keep the old organs in good nick but does`nt take the breathlessness away so use salbutamol to help. better be safe than sorry.
sazchops
Legendary Laner

Post by sazchops »

" Out of date inhalers "
Nope sorry, never heard of that.
I have 1 in my pocket at all times, 1 in my hand bag and 1 under my pillow. I go through 2 a month as well as 2 seratide.
What you might call uncontrolled asthma :oops:
Sarah - slave to Cats Anthony, Elsa and Pippa, Chickens, Heidi, Fleur, Gabby and Marmite, R.I.P Cadbury