Re: My knee....

Post by davina112 »

Hope your appointment comes through quickly and all goes well )t'
[center][/center]Davina
Americanlady
Lively Laner

Post by Americanlady »

Hi, Manda. Just want to tell you that my youger son 42 just had his meniscus operated on less than 2 weeks ago. He went back to work last Tuesday on light duty and all seems to be going fine. When he's been on it a lot it can still swell a little and hurt a little but he's doing good. Only needed crutches for a couple days. Hope your surgery goes as smoothly as his has. Meanwhile, I know you've been experiencing quite a lot of pain all along, so this is a really good decision to get the surgery done. Best of luck to you, lady. Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery in minimal time.
manda

Post by manda »

Thank you all...have to say whilst I'm not looking forward to the knocking me out bit (I hate anaesthetic) I am looking forward to not having my knee randomly locking..it's horrible ...like SS says you don't appreciate things till they stop working properly ...and I really will appreciate my knees when they are both doing their thing properly again... )grin2(
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 4 dogs, 6 cats, a cow, a few sheep, Angora Goats and ???? chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

Well I hope you get sorted very quickly and that you're recovery is super quick!! You seem to be so busy all the time I think it take an awful lot to keep you still )t' )t'
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Good luck when you get your app through Manda. You will feel so much better :-D It really is horrible when your knee locks, my old knee still locks sometimes and its quite scary >dowhat<
LYN
manda

Post by manda »

aishakali wrote:Good luck when you get your app through Manda. You will feel so much better :-D It really is horrible when your knee locks, my old knee still locks sometimes and its quite scary >dowhat<

Thank you Lyn...yes it is scary because you wonder if it's going to unlock straight away and if it does will you be able to stand on it :?
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 4 dogs, 6 cats, a cow, a few sheep, Angora Goats and ???? chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

All the best for your op, Manda. I do sympathise, knees can be so horribly painful when they are not functioning properly.
manda

Post by manda »

Thank you Spreckly {hug}
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Just seen your post Manda, though never nice having an op , will be lovely to have a knee in good working order. Hope all goes well for you {hug}
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
julie62
Legendary Laner

Post by julie62 »

Not nice having an op but if it sorts it well worth it. I've got arthritis in my knee so i really sympathise - it gets me down sometimes that i cant walk like i used to.
Julie

“cockerels may crow but it's the hen that lays the egg."
manda

Post by manda »

I feel positive about the Op ...I don't feel the same about this getting older malarchy )gr: )grin2(
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

Hope all goes well Manda xxx {hug}
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"