Man flu!

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Re: Man flu!

Post by jemberelli »

Glad you're feeling a bit better Mallard - mybe today is the time for that hot toddy you didn't fancy before!? Take care {hug}
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

I do hope that you will soon be feeling better. All you can really do is keep warm and make sure you have plenty of fluids if you have a temp. When you fancy alcohol, whatever you fancy will make you feel better or at least make you forget about it. {hug} {hug}
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
Mallard
Legendary Laner

Post by Mallard »

I've got my appetite back and I don't feel too bad! :-D But, I'm now coughing up 'rocks' which makes sleeping difficult. :?
I rang my local surgery and the duty doctor rang back very promptly. He said if the fever had gone and I was eating OK, then I'd have to let it take it's course. Seems they've had several cases and it's a virus.
The bad news is it may take up to SIX WEEKS! yike*
Looks like I'm going to be coughing and spluttering my spuds and seeds in this year! )gr:
I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money.
- Pablo Picasso
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

glad to hear you are feeling better Mallard, take it easy still especially if doc says going to take 6 weeks to clear properly.