Sssshhh don't tell Maggie

Flowers, Trees, Lawns, Infrastructures, Maintenance & anything else!
Mrs B

Sssshhh don't tell Maggie

Post by Mrs B »

Maggie will tell me off so don't anyone tell her that I am going to buy a Marguerite plant from Leedle on Thursday and it will be going in a pot outside.

I am starting to tidy up all my pots as some shrubs can now be moved into the garden so have to fill the empty pots with something pretty >mmm< .

Now remember not a word to Maggie {warn}
wendy

Re: Sssshhh don't tell Maggie

Post by wendy »

My lips are sealed.
Just goggled it, it is pretty isn't it ?
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

I tend to buy one every year Wendy, it keeps going all through spring and summer.

I like the coloured daisy like flowers too, can't remember the name osteo something or other
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Not a word from us either MrsB )t'

I just goggled it too, what a pretty looking plant.

Are things safe to go outside now do you think?

All my seedlings are still on the window ledges.
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
tamk23
Legendary Laner

Post by tamk23 »

Didn't know what it was till I googled it but I now know the proper name for the plant that when I see one in the garden centre just call it the plant with the big daisy things on!

And my lips are sealed, not a word :-D
Tammy xxx

Mum to two girls Violet and Iris and Hubby! 7 chickens, Easter, Bunny, Daisy, Tulip, Primrose, Buttercup, Snowdrop, 2 silkie chicks Teddy & Rainbow. 1 cat, Gromit. 2 gerbils cheese and onion, 2 guinea pigs Bangers & Mash and my Min Pin puppy Betty. RIP my little Casserole, Hotpot & Stew x Goodnight to my wonderful cat Chance and my wonderful dog Hamish xx
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

[center]yike* yike* yike*[/center]

Hope your not getting frosts {warn}

http://www.ask.com/explore/how-plant-marguerite-daisies
tamk23
Legendary Laner

Post by tamk23 »

Maggie1 wrote:[center]yike* yike* yike*[/center]

Hope your not getting frosts {warn}

http://www.ask.com/explore/how-plant-marguerite-daisies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I promise I didn't tell Maggie!
Tammy xxx

Mum to two girls Violet and Iris and Hubby! 7 chickens, Easter, Bunny, Daisy, Tulip, Primrose, Buttercup, Snowdrop, 2 silkie chicks Teddy & Rainbow. 1 cat, Gromit. 2 gerbils cheese and onion, 2 guinea pigs Bangers & Mash and my Min Pin puppy Betty. RIP my little Casserole, Hotpot & Stew x Goodnight to my wonderful cat Chance and my wonderful dog Hamish xx
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

Well the cats out of the bag now {rofwl} .
I call the other plants osteoporosis plants but think its really osteospurmum, when we first moved in we had a couple of plants that appeared to be perennial as they came up year after year and flowered just as well each time , then one year >shrug< we waited for them to come through and zilch. They were a pretty violet blue colour , I find some of the colours a bit garish for my liking.
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

{rofwl} {rofwl}

I just bought a rasberry cane and an asparagus thing in Son-of-Wilko's.... oooh and some new pink gardening gloves and a bowl for Benny )t'
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Annie wrote:Well the cats out of the bag now {rofwl} .
I call the other plants osteoporosis plants but think its really osteospurmum, when we first moved in we had a couple of plants that appeared to be perennial as they came up year after year and flowered just as well each time , then one year >shrug< we waited for them to come through and zilch. They were a pretty violet blue colour , I find some of the colours a bit garish for my liking.

I like the white ones with a tinge of blue. Like you Annie I don't like the vividly coloured ones. Common name Windflower
http://www.google.ie/search?q=osteosper ... 92&bih=541
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Oh I love all the garish ones as Annie puts it :-D :-D

Reminds me of my wedding bouquet - I had bright pink gerberas >mmm< >mmm< >mmm<
Bev x

Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

I like the blue tinted osteo whatsists too with the blue centres, I used to tell Tamzin that the fairies had started to paint them but ran out of paint which is why they were not blue all the way.

It was Benny that snitched on me I just know it.
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Mrs B wrote:It was Benny that snitched on me I just know it.

Stop accusing people Mrs B {warn}

it was OH
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

I am going to start my sweet peas this weekend can't believe its the 2nd week in April and I haven't done it yet.
I was in the local Co-op today and one of the guys there was saying its madness, they had a delivery today of a tower of anti freeze and the next thing off the lorry was bedding plants, hardly items that go together.
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

Annie wrote:I was in the local Co-op today and one of the guys there was saying its madness, they had a delivery today of a tower of anti freeze and the next thing off the lorry was bedding plants, hardly items that go together.

Maybe it is the new way to protect tender plants from frosts.