Winemaking supplies

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
p.penn

Winemaking supplies

Post by p.penn »

I wasn't sure whether to put this in food and drink or hobbies, but anyway, for those of you who are (or want to become) winemakers, I thought I would mention that the land of lakes now sell winemaking equipment and kits.

The rhubarb is showing.........can't wait to snaffle it! :-D
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Re: Winemaking supplies

Post by albertajune »

p.penn wrote:I wasn't sure whether to put this in food and drink or hobbies, but anyway, for those of you who are (or want to become) winemakers, I thought I would mention that the land of lakes now sell winemaking equipment and kits.

The rhubarb is showing.........can't wait to snaffle it! :-D

Thanks Helen. Like you I'm keeping an eye on our rhubarb. I must make more this year as last years that I made from your recipe has just gone and was lovely I did only make 1 gallon and have saved one bottle to see if it is best to keep it for longer. That is if OH doesn't sneak it away.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
saint-spoon

Re: Winemaking supplies

Post by saint-spoon »

interesting that the land of lakes is now stocking stuff. The cider kits are about the same prices as my local brew shop so I'll probably stick with local business for that. I have just been given a load of demijohns, rewing buckets and stuff which was handy.
Bah Humbug