can't wait

Flowers, Trees, Lawns, Infrastructures, Maintenance & anything else!
magic girl
Learner Laner

can't wait

Post by magic girl »

iv got someone coming to sort out our garden tomorrow so i can start my veggie patch just got to clear the shrubs and large conifers,put up new fencing and level the area and then i will be ready for my raised beds and my chickens its been a long wait so im really excited(does'nt take much to get me excited)im going to try and put up some before and after photo's but i will need my son for that as my knowledge of computers is very limited :?
tamk23
Legendary Laner

Re: can't wait

Post by tamk23 »

)c( chickens

Looks like your going to be very busy. Pictures are a must )t'
Tammy xxx

Mum to two girls Violet and Iris and Hubby! 7 chickens, Easter, Bunny, Daisy, Tulip, Primrose, Buttercup, Snowdrop, 2 silkie chicks Teddy & Rainbow. 1 cat, Gromit. 2 gerbils cheese and onion, 2 guinea pigs Bangers & Mash and my Min Pin puppy Betty. RIP my little Casserole, Hotpot & Stew x Goodnight to my wonderful cat Chance and my wonderful dog Hamish xx
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

You can post pics through the photobucket system , Richard has put an instructional video on which is easy to follow for either you or your son )t'
I like the way you say 'just' got to do .................... still sounds like a bit of hard work to me {rofwl} but your dream is getting nearer !
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

I hope the plans are in place and work can soon be started. Good luck )t'
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
magic girl
Learner Laner

Post by magic girl »

the fencing is now finished and is looking great(i think another good gust of wind and the old one would have been in a heap on the ground)we paid a bit more for one with concrete posts and gravel boards as it should last a lot longer.the old trees and shrubs have been removed and the garden levelled but some shrubs were very tough and just would'nt budge so the had to be sprayed to kill them so i will have to wait a bit longer for my raised beds as i want to garden organicly so want to wait until what they have sprayed is no longer a danger to my veggies but i can start planning my chicken run in the meantime.on the downside one of my neighbours has complained that she has lost some of her privacy {mr.angry} but as what was removed was on my land and there is nothing on her side of the boundry she will have to sort that out as its not my responsability to provide them with privacy(she even had the cheek to ask my hubby to buy her some replacement shrubs for HER garden) }hairout{