Who's going down with Reading and QPR

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Re: Who's going down with Reading and QPR

Post by Richard »

Really tight isn't it. Hard call between about 6 or 7 Clubs. Tonight's result will put a new light on it maybe.

Saints got 3 hard games coming up; away to Spurs, away to Sunderland, home to Stoke. Still need at least one more point to be certain.

Richard.
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Sid and his girls
Learner Laner

Post by Sid and his girls »

All i can say is YESSSSSSS!!! Get in...at last :-D :-D
love life,love your family and friends,be happy with what you have as its already a joy to be alive.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Well, if you're going to make a point............!!!!
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Oheckitseck

Post by Oheckitseck »

Newcastle seem to be in freefall at the moment and I think they look favourites for the drop now. Wigan have been there before and Martinez (their manager) seems to be great at pulling off results when they most need them.
Sid and his girls
Learner Laner

Post by Sid and his girls »

Hi gents,

Yep great win for the Villa last night Richard!! Oheckitseck i think it's between Wigan,Villa,Newcastle and Sunderland....don't worry Rich i think Southampton are safe...ish! )t' Have a good day to you both :-D
love life,love your family and friends,be happy with what you have as its already a joy to be alive.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Hope so.

Eck., Liverpool going well again, nice to see.

Richard )t' )t'
Oheckitseck

Post by Oheckitseck »

Hi Richard
Was a great result for Liverpool on Saturday and yes they are playing well which bodes well for next season. However I think that was the worst defensive performance I have seen all season from anyone ....the Newcastle defence were shocking.

Eck
saint-spoon

Post by saint-spoon »

Not sure, I now think that Wigan are prime for the drop, even though they have a game in hand, it is a big ask as they will still be adrift of safety even if they win that game. As has been said there are a few in precarious positions and most of the clubs down in the throng have got to play another team down there in the run in.
Bah Humbug