Rooster Wanted - Oldham/north manchester

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
Wellington Boot
Lively Laner

Rooster Wanted - Oldham/north manchester

Post by Wellington Boot »

Hello,

One of my best customers, is a Children's home near Oldham (north east manchester) and they are desperate to find a rooster to make friends with the hens they have just bought from me. I know it's often hard to find home for the boys, so if anyone knows of anyone within a reasonable drive of Manchester, looking to re-home a rooster - please let me know.

They are a fab organisation, and do brilliant work, improving the life chances of young people in Oldham, so I'd love to help them out if we can.

Thanks in advance.
Nikki
[center]Wellington Boot Garden Farm is now open for business.
Search for us on Facebook, or check out the website at www.wellingtonbootfarm.co.uk
[/center]

LisaB

Re: Rooster Wanted - Oldham/north manchester

Post by LisaB »

Hiya )wav(

I've been looking on the preloved website recently for chicks, but have noticed there are a lot of cockerels free to good homes, I don't think it'd be difficult to find one close by on there :-D
Wellington Boot
Lively Laner

Post by Wellington Boot »

Thanks Lisa, )t'

Preloved don't seem to like me, all I got was lots of adverts for hen parties! But it was OK, someone pointed me to a group called cockerel trader on Facebook, and they found me a brahma, FTGH, only 10 mins away from the children's home - I'm going to put them in touch with each other in the morning.

I feel warm and fuzzy now, helping out a children's home, and saving a gorgeous boy from the butcher! :-) .ang.

*shuffles of to polish halo*

Thanks again.
Nikki
x
[center]Wellington Boot Garden Farm is now open for business.
Search for us on Facebook, or check out the website at www.wellingtonbootfarm.co.uk
[/center]
LisaB

Post by LisaB »

That's odd :? {rofwl}

So glad you found one! Well done! {hug}
david atkinson
Learner Laner

Post by david atkinson »

Hi,

I have a 2 month old rooster that I've bred from an egg. This is available for free. Let me know if interested and I can deliver.

Cheers Dave