Aceface and The Stinkbombs !

Start your own thread and let us follow you through the year
aceface
Legendary Laner

Re: Aceface and The Stinkbombs !

Post by aceface »

yep pippy naught knickers is broody all puffed up and sitting on eggs ,I ordered her a little house last night from Amazoni and it is arriving tomorrow .

she will have a little house and run like delphine and 2 eggs to sit on >dum<

now all I need is for rheima and porscha to go broody {rofwl} {rofwl}

it was hot here today all hens sunbathing and lapping up the good weather
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Remind me when Amanda-Jayne next goes broody to ship her upto you via UPS {rofwl}
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

sandy wrote:Remind me when Amanda-Jayne next goes broody to ship her upto you via UPS {rofwl}

no probs I have a little maternity wing going here at the moment {hug}
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

I have been neglecting my diary due to these )grin2(

I think this is a little roo but really too early to tell his mum is Rheima my welsummer x red/black aracuana

little golden girl (hopefully)

and baby sweetness as she is known

sweet golden girls fluffy bloomers for Lyn

Delphine has been a super little mum and is protecting these babies so well she came out alone for a few minutes today and they were cheep cheeping for their mum to come back in the little broody pen and bless her she zoomed straight back in and promptly tucked them under her .

all my other little girls and my georgeous boy are doing well Isabella is slowing down and sleeping a lot but when awake perky and doing all that hens should do she hasn't laid since she was poorly but that is nothing to me ,Dorey has decided to move house and sleep in Frankiis coop ,she is huge as you know and very very fluffy so the heat she expels in this weather combined with Frankiis plumage well it must be hot,hot hot in there {rofwl} .

my baby black rocks look more like bluebells every day and are growing huge ,mum has called them Jedward as they are just plain daft and do everything together ,they walk around the garden and look like they are stuck together at the shoulder.

My little Prila is doing well feathers are now growing properly but she has taken quite along time to feather up ,she was a march rescue girl.

mum is now out of pot and wanting to do everything by herself which makes me cross she will not rest that leg I am putting the blockers on her tomorrow and tying her to the deck chair in the shade with a magazine and insisting she take it easy.

I am a little busy with phone calls wanting homes for hens there seems to be quite a lot of coop clearances around my area at the moment I have rehomed 8 hens today to my pal Sarah with a farm,Big Al has also taken some hens that needed a home plus a rooster and some geese so he is busy with his flocks although he has broken his arm and he too is in pot !!

the 8 hens are all pure breeds 2 barnevelder 2 cream crested legbars 2 buff orpingtons and 2 marans ,so she has a lovley flock addition .

I am doing a hen awareness day to raise the need for homes for ex batts with my fellow rescuer marie and then going to armed forces day to do the same again on sunday so busy busy busy but all in aid of the hens so we hope to raise money for the ittle brown girls that so desperately need us .#

have a great weekend fellow laner s )wav( )wav(

Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Ace they are so gorgeous and i think baby sweetness suits her name and will become Sweetie Girl as she grows up iykwim dont you :-D )t'

The one you think is a little lad has a different face to the others hasn't he and looks a bit more mature he/she is lovely thou so >fi< >fi< for a girl and also for the other two blittle beauties >fi< Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Ace those are the most beautiful babies ever {hug} I am surprised you get anything done having those cuties to look at. My you are going to be a busy girl, good on you for standing up and helping the imprisoned brownies, hope all goes really well for you and it is not too hot )t'
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce

aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

aceface wrote:

sweet golden girls fluffy bloomers for Lyn

They are all absolutely adorable Ace but this little girls powder puff bloomers are something else! :-D
LYN
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

these babies are stealing my time horrendously but what can I do but enjoy this wonderful cute time in their little lives they are so funny chest bumping and knocking each other over and flying on dephines back bless her and boy can they eat ,I will update tomorrow {hug} )t'

aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

Linda S wrote:Ace they are so gorgeous and i think baby sweetness suits her name and will become Sweetie Girl as she grows up iykwim dont you :-D )t'

The one you think is a little lad has a different face to the others hasn't he and looks a bit more mature he/she is lovely thou so for a girl and also for the other two blittle beauties >fi< Lindaxx

I know excactly what you mean a real sweetie isn't she I love em all linda {hug} I have to use baby sweetness to them all its a good cover all sexes name isn't it :)

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Ace thanks for the reply to pm, just spotted that photo of Dorey in CK, I do wish I lived nearer I would love to see your little family, Dorey is absolutely gorgeous isnt she )t'

aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

she is a lovely kind hen and for her size not a greedy hen she will wait til last to feed and only boks one half of Jedward (my black rock babies ,mum nicknamed them Jedward as she says they are as silly as them and they do everything in unison ) {rofwl}

if ever you visit my neck of the woods Sandy you must pop in we are usually open for business {hug}

aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

I cant believe its been july since I last wrote in my diary ,my how time flies when you are busy rehoming hens and cockerels LOL my little flock remain happy healthy and well thank goodness ,and on Saturday I am having some new girls join us from julieann ,so im very excited I cant wait to meet julieann and the girls it is lovely to meet up with members of the forum and im sure there will be time for a qwik chat :) my frankii is still a great bot looking after his girls and we had the "be well behaved and no bokking" chat today and they are informed we have new girls arriving so tomoorow we are preparing the little enclosure and as we have stalosaned the ground and disinfected the enclosure we have a good supply of mealworms for bribery and as the girls are bringing their own house they have the security and safety of their familiar sleeping place which is great as im presuming they will just take themselves off to bed :), they have a large enclosure to play around in and logs and branches to jump on and a nice dust bath just waiting to be used ,the enclosure is in the Walk-in-Run and they can see my girls and vice versa so for just a little while they will stay there but obviously free range every day whilst im in the garden etc .

my love goes to julieann for allowing me to adopt the girls and as she knows they will be loved and pampered just as she has done I will post pics after sat 30th xxx

I had a new little chicken for my birthday an older farmyard girl I called her Marnie and she is around 4 years old she lived on my friends farm and I loved her so she was my birthday present she settled really well and is now much loved by frankii +f+ .

I have now been a chicken keeper for 2 years this October and I have enjoyed every minute of it ,it seems only 2 minutes ago that I contacted this forum with a plea for help about my Marlene and I was answered promptly by Ock who advised me regarding her having a soft egg ,I owe so much to this forum as I have helped to rehome lots of hens and cockerels and made many friends ,and a very dear friend has been linda s and her hubby tommy ,I was so very sorry the little banties turned out to be boys but linda and tommy really brought them on and they are fine handsome boys all with their own flocks now living with big al and his many feathery friends .big al and I have a chicken friendship and he now comes to my house when their is a rehome with fresh start for hens ,he also has been a great friend and has helped me to rescue and rehome many boys if it weren't for him allowing me to use a little corner of his plot to keep the rescue boys until I can find forever home for them I wouldn't be able to do this either ,I will always keep a few ex batt girls in my flock and love them in their retirement as they opened up a whole new world to me and led me to this forum , I have how ever been absent for various reasons including mum being in pot ,me being unwell and rescuing hens and so on and so on ,but soon Christmas will be upon us and we will be in festive moods ,lets not forget how hungry Mr F will be and lets keep our girls safe and sound from him and not allow him an early xmas dinner .

much love and have missed you all Aceface and the flock of stink bombs

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Hi Ace )wav(
I have missed reading about Frankii and his adventures. So glad to read all your little family are well and thriving.

aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

thank you sandy hopefully ill be around a bit more now although I have a mini rescue happening in a few weeks LOL never can resist a mini rehome +f+ {rofwl} >ch< >ch<

aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Lovely to see you back Ace {hug}
LYN