I am mad.........

Flowers, Trees, Lawns, Infrastructures, Maintenance & anything else!
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

I am mad.........

Post by Gwenoakes »

I have been out in the garden and from 11 containers of flowers (this is the mad bit) I have actually found myself counting how many dead heads I have taken off the petunias and pansies......!! It was in excess of 531 and I am sure if I go round them again I will find more.

How sad is that, eh? Please tell me I am not on my own doing this type of thing........please..... :oops: >dum< .
Maggie1

Re: I am mad.........

Post by Maggie1 »

Gwenoakes wrote:I have been out in the garden and from 11 containers of flowers (this is the mad bit) I have actually found myself counting how many dead heads I have taken off the petunias and pansies......!! It was in excess of 531 and I am sure if I go round them again I will find more.

How sad is that, eh? Please tell me I am not on my own doing this type of thing........please..... :oops: >dum< .

Must be the sun affecting you {rofwl}
Kuikentje
Longlasting Laner

Post by Kuikentje »

I don't think I can give you the reassurance you're looking for....
Life's too short to quarrel
manda

Post by manda »

Sorry....I thought you were just making a statement {rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl} )run(
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 4 dogs, 6 cats, a cow, a few sheep, Angora Goats and ???? chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

Thanks guys........ :b(

My OH Terry said exactly the same, Manda. {cry}

I have NOT counted them since though.... )t'