I need to rehome my girls

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: I need to rehome my girls

Post by sandy »

Julieanne so sorry to have to rehome your girls {hug}
Ace have you moved to a farm or are you hijacking your neighbours gardens {rofwl}
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/

Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Julie I have been to Aces and have seen her hens and we keep in touch by phone and I can definately assure you that you couldn't wish for a better home for your girls. )t'

Aces Mum is a lovely lady and both me and my hubby love to be in the company of both these smashing ladies.
Ace is like a whirlwind of energy when it comes to the welfare and care of hens, beleive me people dont know the half of what she does for them, she's a very special person, and im very pleased to call her my friend {hug}

In fact next time I go over i might see your girls Julie, that would be lovely if they are there then.
The gorgeous Frankii Stud Muffin is such a gentleman with his ladies and he is absolutely the most handsome boy . +f+
Your girls will probably be in love at first sight unless they are respectable girls and give him the runaround {rofwl} Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
davina112
Legendary Laner

Post by davina112 »

Juliann, Ace is a lovely lady and will take such good care of your girls, I can assure you they are going to a good home. If I had to let my girls go I would hope Ace would take them )t'
Ace, you are a star, as ever )t'
[center][/center]Davina
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

thank you for all your kind words ,these girls are going to be well loved my little Jack has had a look at the photos and has his daddy for a hen house for Christmas mum is in love with julieanns two big girls so I have a little inkling some plotting and hatching may well be going on for these two lovley big girls my little jack is such a good boy with my hens and very good with their hygiene and care ,,so in effect yes I have hijacked my neighbours garden {rofwl} as I live next door to mum and jack spends nearly all his spare time with us due to the hens hes not that interested in me LOl I cant wait to meet these girls ,only yesterday I had a phone call from an animal sanctuary client needing to rehome 4 little bantams obviously I cant but I know a man who could +f+ and he did {rofwl} big al is now the proud owner of two little millefleur girlies and two little buff pekins they have settled wonderfully bless them I haven't seen them yet but we have been on the phone all day talking about them ,they came with their own little coop and feed bless them and big al says they are very very pretty so im looking forward to being the proud owner of pretty girls too im very excited ,new hens always cheer us up don't they ,well all hens cheer me up but then again im a softy and any little hen needing help is welcome to a few minutes of my time to get them a good forever home and I know big al is as soft as me ,and as for the little silkie girls they are going to my pal louise they will be joining a little silkie called sacha who needs a couple of sisters to keep her company she was little girl from big al and louises grandson adores her so they will be keeping sacha company ,these girls will be covered with love as you might expect :) and thank you im very flattered davina that you would also trust me to care for your girls ,
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx
julieann
Legendary Laner

Post by julieann »

I thought I'd update about my girls who are now with Ace and say a heartfelt thank you to Ace for taking them. They have been gone a few weeks now and have been a big miss in my life. However I am so pleased they have gone to Ace who is so caring about her hens who are so special to her. Thank you to those who have reassured me by posting such glowing comments about Ace, it just confirms what a lovely person she is. I am moving home in a few weeks and sadly am not able to keep hens where I am going, however I am beginning a new chapter in my life and am looking forward to a new adventure! Hopefully I might get to visit Ace and the girls some time.
Julie x
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

So pleased to hear all has worked out for you Julie. {hug}

Good luck with your move and hope all goes well for you in your 'new chapter' {hug}
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
barkingmad
Lively Laner

Post by barkingmad »

I wish I could help out but your too far away from me as I don't drive much these days..
I have a separate run all waiting for some lucky girls. As well as free run of my garden every day once they have settled in ok..
I would love to have the smaller types as well. Id love a silkie or two.

Good luck in your search.

>fi< >fi<