Free range good home waiting in west wales for any girls tha

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
BeckyBB
Lively Laner

Free range good home waiting in west wales for any girls tha

Post by BeckyBB »

I've recently extended my chook palace and have space for another 4 to 6 girls. Don't mind any breed, any age and dont mind if they're laying or not just want to watch them scratch around and enjo themselves. So if anyone needs to rehome their girls please let me know. Thanks

KarenE
Legendary Laner

Re: Free range good home waiting in west wales for any girls

Post by KarenE »

Hi Becky

Have you thought about rehoming some ex batts? There's a rescue coming up soon in October with Fresh Start for Hens (see Aceface's p[previous post). Rescuing the little batties is really rewarding - as you say, just seeing them scratching about and being chickens.
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
BeckyBB
Lively Laner

Post by BeckyBB »

Hi Karen, thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. Most of my chooks have come from the BHWT and I love em and will definately get some more. But just thought I'd put the offer on the forum initially just in case anyone needed to rehome their ladies for whatever reason, I really hope thats how it came across as its a genuine offer, and I'm more than happy for anyone to come and look at my chook palace (I've got a handy husband). But will definately have a look at Aceface post, thanks again, Becky )t'
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Hi Becky

Oh yes, no problem with your post, it came across perfectly genuine. I just pointed out the chance of taking ex batts, as not everyone may have thought of that.

Bless you though for offering more girlies a loving home, whether they be ex batts or not!
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

hi becky how lovely of you to consider rehoming ex battery girls there are still 500 little ladies needing excellent homes like yours we have extended the reservation date to Friday October the 4th to give people a little more time to think about rehoming these lovely little ladies so if no one comes forward to take up your kind offer im sure some of our little girlies would love to enjoy a free range home scratching and feeling the sun on their faces {hug} )t'
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx
Julie Powell
Learner Laner

Post by Julie Powell »

Hi Becky
I live just outside of Bristol and have four hens in need of rehoming. One was hatched and hand reared and is 4 months old. The others are a month older. A change in circumstance means I can no longer keep them. They have been great pets. Two of them are laying but I think the younger one isn't. I am happy to deliver them. I am sad to let them go but they need a better home than the one I can give.
Thanks
I have taken out the e-mail address to protect the innocent. I have also PM'd Becky giving it to her.
Dom
)t'
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Julie have you rehomed them yet?
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/