Bills 2013 GYO Veggie Diary

Forgot what happened last year - maybe it's here!!
HensAloud
Legendary Laner

Re: Bills 2013 GYO Veggie Diary

Post by HensAloud »

billnorfolk wrote:No sign of any more cut worms so fingys crossed got em all )t'

Hospital has a message on the addmission line and the secratery of the surgeon,please dont ring asking for your position on the list ,we are behind and you will be notified in good time about your admittence for surgery >coc< Reading on line if you wait over 18weeks you can pick a country in the EU have your op private and NHS will pick up the bill.Italy is nice this time of year {rofwl}

You'd think they were more together than that, yup Italy would be a good choice, I have heard some Spanish hospitals are good too ! {rofwl}
Angela
Usually Barking Up the Wrong Tree
billnorfolk
Legendary Laner

Post by billnorfolk »

Friday 8th November 2013

Well hear is the last of our Tomatoes ,Wendy will have to start buying again once these are gone {cry} Realy done well this year so no complaints.

Still got leeks and parsnips and redbeet in the garden so wont starve for a while anyway )t'

And some spuds in bags for christmas but with only about 6 weeks to go might be to late >coc<

Had a phone call from the hospital Angela ,said trying to get me in before christmas but cant promise >dum<
A leek in the hand,is worth 2 in the roof.

Bill's Diaries.....2012 2013 2014
HensAloud
Legendary Laner

Post by HensAloud »

Everything looks neat once again Bill, I sorted out the polytunnel yesterday, lesson learned, and you did tell me, no more tomato jungle for next year. The greenhouse is now a dust bath for the hens !
Fingers crossed for your op, then you can ask Santa for a skipping rope ! {rofwl}
Angela
billnorfolk
Legendary Laner

Post by billnorfolk »

HensAloud wrote:Everything looks neat once again Bill, I sorted out the polytunnel yesterday, lesson learned, and you did tell me, no more tomato jungle for next year. The greenhouse is now a dust bath for the hens !
Fingers crossed for your op, then you can ask Santa for a skipping rope ! {rofwl}

Hiya Angela

Looks like i may need that skipping rope ,got date today Tuesday 10th December go in at 6.30am op same day out by weekend if everything ok. >fi<

Bet chooks love that dust bath may make one of my beds for chookys in spring see how we get on ,maybe use a different bed every year so get them cleaned and fertillized )t'

HensAloud
Legendary Laner

Post by HensAloud »

billnorfolk wrote:
HensAloud wrote:Everything looks neat once again Bill, I sorted out the polytunnel yesterday, lesson learned, and you did tell me, no more tomato jungle for next year. The greenhouse is now a dust bath for the hens !

Hiya Angela

Looks like i may need that skipping rope ,got date today Tuesday 10th December go in at 6.30am op same day out by weekend if everything ok. >fi<

Bet chooks love that dust bath may make one of my beds for chookys in spring see how we get on ,maybe use a different bed every year so get them cleaned and fertillized )t'

Hi Bill, good news, just in time for Santa's deliveries ! Now non of this white coat marlarky {warn} will Wendy be able to log on here for a progress report ?
Angela
billnorfolk
Legendary Laner

Post by billnorfolk »

Hi Bill, good news, just in time for Santa's deliveries ! Now non of this white coat marlarky {warn} will Wendy be able to log on here for a progress report ?

I will take me phone in with me ,wili let you know once its all over ,should only be in 3to4 days if everything goes ok,got to get through the medical its on 26th first though >dowhat<

HensAloud
Legendary Laner

Post by HensAloud »

billnorfolk wrote:

I will take me phone in with me ,wili let you know once its all over ,should only be in 3to4 days if everything goes ok,got to get through the medical its on 26th first though >dowhat<

Good luck on the 26th, and yes please keep me up to date.
Angela
billnorfolk
Legendary Laner

Post by billnorfolk »

Not a problem Angela have got DTLANE on my phone.Blooming cold hear trying to get all garden jobs out the way before i go ,just one more bed to cover where leeks and parsnips are but wont get concerned about that one.What about your problem can it be sorted. )t'

HensAloud
Legendary Laner

Post by HensAloud »

billnorfolk wrote:Not a problem Angela have got DTLANE on my phone.Blooming cold hear trying to get all garden jobs out the way before i go ,just one more bed to cover where leeks and parsnips are but wont get concerned about that one.What about your problem can it be sorted. )t'

Bit nippy here too Bill, take care outside don't want you getting a cold {warn} I saw my consultant on Monday, as my kidney is only working at 6% he says best thing to do is take it out! it's probably gone to mush now anyway he recons. So I'm provisionally booked in on 7th of Jan. he says I will feel a lot better without it, so I'm looking forward that.
Angela
billnorfolk
Legendary Laner

Post by billnorfolk »

Wish i was looking forward to mine yike* but in both our cases its something thats got to be done,this getting older realy doesnt have a lot going for it >shrug<

Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Bill and Angela I wish you the best of luck and will be thinking of you both {hug}
Please will you put a post on members chat when you go in and then we can keep up with your progress {hug}
Love and Healing Thoughts to you both {hug} Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HensAloud
Legendary Laner

Post by HensAloud »

Linda S wrote:Bill and Angela I wish you the best of luck and will be thinking of you both {hug}
Please will you put a post on members chat when you go in and then we can keep up with your progress {hug}
Love and Healing Thoughts to you both {hug} Lindaxx

Thankyou Linda, right pair of crock pots we are !

Hope all goes well tomorrow Bill and you're given the go ahead. No white coat wotsit now {warn} keep calm and breath slowly +f+ Update tomorrow too please.
Angela