Home offered for hens in Cambridgeshire

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
Happyhens
Learner Laner

Home offered for hens in Cambridgeshire

Post by Happyhens »

Hi I was wondering if anyone had any chickens or ducks they wished to re- home as I can offer a happy home for them wish 15 acres to play in

aceface
Legendary Laner

Re: Home offered for hens in Cambridgeshire

Post by aceface »

Happyhens wrote:Hi I was wondering if anyone had any chickens or ducks they wished to re- home as I can offer a happy home for them wish 15 acres to play in

fresh start for hens have a rehome day planned for the 22nd of feb here is the website address

www.freshstartforhens.co.uk
)t'

ps welcome to the lane
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx
Happyhens
Learner Laner

Post by Happyhens »

Hi thank you for the link I have reserved 10 girls to come join our girls in cluckingham palace
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

Happyhens wrote:Hi thank you for the link I have reserved 10 girls to come join our girls in cluckingham palace

oh wonderful thank you so much for rehoming these lovley girls from us they will bring you so much pleasure if you need any help or advice I always happy to help where will you be picking up from xx I tell the pick up point co ordinator to say hi from me )t'
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx
Happyhens
Learner Laner

Post by Happyhens »

I will be picking up from Peterborough I guess some one will tell me the full details via email or phone as not sure whereabouts exactly my other girlies came from little hen rescue plus 3 that where given to me by a fiend and are all very happy with us