Free Coffee & Cake

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Mercedes
Legendary Laner

Free Coffee & Cake

Post by Mercedes »

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here before, but JL are doing this thing where you apply for a free card and you get vouchers for a free hot drink and piece of cake every month. OH and I got vouchers for 6mths, not sure if you get another lot when they run out, but even the 6 vouchers are worth a fair bit as a cup of coffee and nice piece of cake are nearly £6, so it's quite a good saving if you like to go shopping and enjoy a nice treat while out.

We didn't get around to using our vouchers for this month so gave them to my mum, who also has her own vouchers. So this month she's had 3 lots of free coffee and cake )t'

http://www.johnlewis.com/our-services/my-john-lewis
Lyn
Legendary Laner

Re: Free Coffee & Cake

Post by jackian »

I go to JL at least once a month ,just love that shop but hardly ever buy anything but great to look round..Coffee and cake would be nice ..Cheers )t'
4 lovely girls~~ Clover, the oldie and top chick Bonnie second in command .new girls Bluebell and Blossom.
2 lovely new girls 19-01-2015~~ Chelsea and Ruby.
Eva , Florry , Poppy ,Annie and Rosie R.I.P
The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.” - unknown
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

Just signed up, thanks )t'
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
Mercedes
Legendary Laner

Post by Mercedes »

They do a divine hot chocolate covered with tiny marshmallows and topped with thick whipped cream, so very naughty but so very nice :-D
Lyn

Post by charlilowew »

Got my self signed up for great deals!
hot tubs and spas direct reviews
Mercedes
Legendary Laner

Post by Mercedes »

We used our March ones yesterday and had a lovely cup of hot chocolate and a pastry :-D

My son and daughter in law don't go into JL much but I got them to sign up and gave their vouchers to my mum, so for times we don't use ours she has 5 for each month :-D
Lyn