Beautiful white Silkie boy seeks new home

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
stigdog
Learner Laner

Beautiful white Silkie boy seeks new home

Post by stigdog »

>ch< My Beautiful White Silkie boy needs a home. >ch< Unfortunately my neighbours have been complaining }hairout{ to me about his I think, beautiful crowing in the morning. He was hatched last August and is healthy and strong. He is with with a bantam and three other silkie girls hatched at the same time, by the little bantam. She was broody and a perfect foster mum. I live in Lutterworth, Leic and available every day apart from Mondays. He is a real, handsome boy. If you would like any more information or any pictures of him, please ask or email sharronr435@gmail.com. Thank you

aceface
Legendary Laner

Re: Beautiful white Silkie boy seeks new home

Post by aceface »

how sad that people cant love the sound as much as we do please try preloved poultry on facebook this site has a good reputation and quite a few boys have found homes in the last couple of weeks good luck with him )t' )t'
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx
kitla
Legendary Laner

Post by kitla »

stigdog, if you cant find a home for him on his own you may have more luck pairing
him with one of the girls you hatched. Unfortunately a drawback of hatching, you're really lucky you got 3 girls I've done it twice & got mostly boys. I'd love to do it
again but too afraid of not finding homes for the boys.
"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant
stigdog
Learner Laner

Post by stigdog »

Thanks for your replies. I am asking around locally to see if I can rehome him. It is sad he is so handsome.
stigdog
Learner Laner

Post by stigdog »

Hi just to say my lovely boy has been rehomed responsibly, and will be safe and cared for. Thanks. :-D
kitla
Legendary Laner

Post by kitla »

well done, what a relief for you
"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant