Call the Midwife

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Re: Call the Midwife

Post by Benny&Co »

I'm really enjoying this series :-D

Is it me or do there seem to be more funny moments?

Last Sunday Sister Monica Joan made me giggle and I'm sure Chummy came out with something as well {rofwl}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

Looks like Jenny is back on Sunday, )app(
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Only 2 more episodes of this lovely programmes. I wonder what rubbish will be put on instead.
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

'The Passion' Maggie, a new adaptation of the last days of Christ - 4 parts Sundays 8pm - 9pm starting 16th. March.

Richard )t' )t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

I won't make any comment for fear of upsetting people
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

I think that reply said it for you Maggie

{rofwl} {rofwl}
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Oh it was quite sad tonight. Its the last of the series tonight but I hope its not the last one ever.
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

They're making another series Maggie, and a Christmas special )t'
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Thought they might but it just seemed the narrator who was the author said in last nights episode that she left and went onto marry, so we wondered if it was the last one as that was in her last book.
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Watched the last one this morning while on the cross trainer. Very sad, and very happy. It's been a fantastic series.
Ilona
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Oh I've thoroughly enjoyed this latest series, have laughed and blubbed my way through it all.

I was made up when I found out they're making a 4th series and yay a Christmas special now too.

One happy bunny )t'
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

I watched the last episode on catch up this morning, I was in bits such a sad episode. a mention made about Cicerly Saunders and the hospice movement.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

mrs boodles wrote:I watched the last episode on catch up this morning, I was in bits such a sad episode. a mention made about Cicerly Saunders and the hospice movement.

Yes MrsBoodlybobs )t'
Bev x

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

I dislike programmes about nannies and babies, honestly but this is something else isn't it, its pure magic )t' Makes me laugh and cry and I rarely cry unless its about a poor animal! And hello Bev )wav(
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

I love the programme and its a shame it doesn't go on for longer. Its also a shame with what its being replaced with.