JRT v ...... everyone!

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
HazellB
Longlasting Laner

JRT v ...... everyone!

Post by HazellB »

My little stumpy Jack Russell is fairly typical of the breed. Perfect to live with until the split second he goes from happy Sheldon to fighty Sheldon. Every now and again something sets him off and frankly all you can do is push him out of the way with either long boots on (luckily I'm a field boot wearer!) or a risk losing a finger. Then five minutes later he's wanting to play ball again as if nothing happened.

Yesterday we took him to our new house for the first time, along with our young and very stupid Saluki. Off the Jack Russell went exploring the old side of the house while we carried plasterboard in to the new side of the place, which is divided with a very thick wall and has no direct house to house access (it's very badly designed and the last owners deserved to be repossessed the way they built it {rofwl} )

All of a sudden we heard Sheldon's specific bark that alerts everyone to intruders. Have to say, it got me worried and I shot down stairs, out of the front door and in to the other front door before realising I could be cornering a burglar, or worse, a rat!
Sheldon was still squarking his head off at something, clearly a serious threat.

Turns out he was right. It was a formidable enemy. It was equally as hard as Sheldon and standing it's ground. It was as fast as Sheldon, as loud as him and refusing to leave the bedroom it was in. It even looked like him.

So, those mirrored wardrobes will have to go! {rofwl} {rofwl}
@Sheldonatsov
My horrible dog's a Twit(ter)
Sara

Re: JRT v ...... everyone!

Post by Sara »

{rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl}
[center]Happy to have shown Titchy Clucker a little corner of France[/center]

Sara XxX
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

Love it. I bet he thought he was being so brave {rofwl} {rofwl}
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

{rofwl} {rofwl}