Rejected chicken needs loving home - cambridgeshire

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
Oldgirl44
Learner Laner

Rejected chicken needs loving home - cambridgeshire

Post by Oldgirl44 »

I am hoping somebody will be able to help me rehome one of our girls, Ronnie....she has recently been rejected by the rest of the girls, there is not just one picking on her but all 5 are bullying her & I have had to take her out again after blood has been drawn, Ronnie was taken out as she was egg bound but this was quickly resolve and although usually I can successfully introduce them back into the group for some reason it now seems impossible to reintroduce her after several attempts, I have reluctantly come to the decision of rehoming her, being new to the forum I am not that familiar with the site but if you would like to email me for further details I am happy to reply to any questions you might have. I look forward to hearing from you.

KarenE
Legendary Laner

Re: Rejected chicken needs loving home - cambridgeshire

Post by KarenE »

Whereabouts are you in Cambridgeshire?

And a few details about Ronnie might help if you can - breed, age and health?
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
Oldgirl44
Learner Laner

Post by Oldgirl44 »

Hi thank you for your interest, Ronnie is typical brown hen, about 3 years old but recovering from moult (long term) which I think is why the other girls are rejecting her - she is still laying - if you are able to help, would really appreciate, please let me know you email address and will contact direct with further details, thankyou
newby2012
Learner Laner

Post by newby2012 »

Hi, I have sent you a private message )t' )t'
Oldgirl44
Learner Laner

Post by Oldgirl44 »

Just to update - Ronnie has been successfully re-homed and enjoying dustbaths and getting used to her new home. Thankyou :-D