Are cheaper shampoo's ..........

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
wendy

Re: Are cheaper shampoo's ..........

Post by wendy »

I use Elvive. The new blue one. Makes my hair look and feel lovely
Years since I have used 'cheaper' ones. When my children were tiny. I have used washing up liquid as well.
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

I have noticed that my hair has not so much volume, June but didnt really take any notice as my hair has always been terribly thick for want of a better word. I am quite economical with the shampoo too.LOL

I dont use heat on it hardly at all, just brush/comb and let dry naturally 99% of the time.

I too have tried the egg and beer, Helen with not too good a result either for me or the plug hole! LOL

Dont think I have ever tried Elvive, Wendy.

I remember years ago I couldnt afford a hair dryer, only managed to afford the cap and hose, funds were very, very low, so I had a cylinder vacuum which I put a new bag in, stuck the hose from the cap on the blow end, put cap on and dried it that way. yike* My hair was halfway down my back and it certainly did the job well even with a head full of rollers.............remember those ladies? LOL

If I didnt use the hoover to dry it, it literally took all day to dry, which I couldnt be doing with. LOL

Still using the vosene and my hair/scalp does feel cleaner.
wendy

Post by wendy »

If I let my hair dry naturally, it takes a good half day, Gwen :? .
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning