My bargain wedding shoes

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

My bargain wedding shoes

Post by Spreckly »

I am carefully paying so much each week to a local shop who have put aside my wedding outfit for my son's wedding in September.

Although I have several pairs of shoes - nowhere near Wendy's collection, of course, and they do not seem to wear out when slopping around in sandals and slippers - I decided to treat myself to a new pair for the special event.

Shop in Brid - Bea will know it, has a sale on, and they were closed!! As I walked away, a young woman came dashing down the passageway, and I asked her if she was going to the shop. She opened up for me, and I had a quiet browse of all the shoes in my size. After selecting one rather delicately shaded gold shoe, she went off for its partner. Alas, the partner was brighter, had not been on display in the window. I debated, but decided that the difference was not massive, and I would buy this pair, and put the brighter one in my window! The original price was £59.99, a further reduction was £29.99, and the till marked my shoes at £4.99. What a bargain. The shoes are L..us, by the way.
jannie
Hedgehog Champion

Re: My bargain wedding shoes

Post by jannie »

That's a bargain ....love the idea of fading the other one to match. {rofwl} You're going to have to )piicy( when you're dressed to go. )t'
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Re: My bargain wedding shoes

Post by Spreckly »

Don't hold your breath, we are not good at putting photos on DTL, and the new computer makes things much harder. We will try and oblige, but the wedding is not for several weeks.