Blood vessel, eye

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
p.penn

Blood vessel, eye

Post by p.penn »

Has anyone had a burst blood vessel in their eye? If so, how long does it last? Mine went on Sunday and it is making me feel slightly icky when I look at it sile}

I have got some anti b drops which I am using just in case, but it looks really yuk and I want it gone }hairout{
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Totally Scrambled
Site Admin

Re: Blood vessel, eye

Post by Totally Scrambled »

You could ask Ock if you could borrow one of his eye patches so that you don't have to look at it )t'
Dom
Ali Woks My World
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

Poor you Helen. I had one years ago that really was bloodshot. Depending on how bad it is, it can take some time to disperse. Mine happened when at work and I was advised to see my practice nurse to get some drops to stop it leaving a stain on the eye white.
Don't want to worry you as it may go back quickly and normally. I don't know what drops you have got, but if something that you have picked up yourself, it might pay you to see a pharmacist and see what he or she recommends. {hug}
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
perchy

Post by perchy »

Oh dear Helen, a friend of mine has had this happen several times and it looked very painful although she assured me it wasn't, it did take a couple of weeks to go fully, seemed to dull in colour over time, hope yours soon goes {hug}
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

Thanks guys. It looks really awful. although not painful. I spoke to a pharmacist on the phone today just to make sure it wasn't a problem, and she seemed ok with it. )t'
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com