I just dont believe it

Flowers, Trees, Lawns, Infrastructures, Maintenance & anything else!
barboo
Lively Laner

I just dont believe it

Post by barboo »

Good morning all,
Ive just walked around the garden cup in hand (daily inspection "stand by your beds")
When i noticed ive got buds on the Magolia bush And flowers on the Laburnum tree!!!!
As the norm its late winter early spring when we see the first flowers on the magolia tree
and springtime for the Laburnum, whats happening?

Ive the front of the house covered in wisteria and due to a light prune after the first flowering we get a second flower show around september but never the other two shrubs.

Looking at the flowering baskets "geranium mainly" and the troughs full of taggets,
it wont be long now before i start taking them all out and sorting seeds out from the taggets for next years showing

"ive not bought a pkt of these seeds for some 30 years thanks to using the ones produced by each years plants, these flowers really are a god send , their robust flower for ages dont seem to have any problems and the greenfly keep away from the likes of tomatoes if taggets are around,
The geraniums end up in new pots and spend winter in the workshop until next spring.
It's all go in the gardening world.

Whats your plans for this weekends gardening??? >mmm<
animartco
Lively Laner

Re: I just dont believe it

Post by animartco »

Hi Barbo, Wow magnolia and laburnum. I can't top that! I have a little rhodo in flower. It flowered in April, and I have some more flowers on the wigelia, but that's not particularly unusual. Oh I must get some tagates, I love them! Oh when will I have a new manageable garden that I can plant up with all the pretties...