Tonight's salad ....

Recipes, Cooking tips and maybe some 'Home Made' secrets !
fabindia
Legendary Laner

Tonight's salad ....

Post by fabindia »

Tonight's salad - very light and refreshing. Pomegranate, beetroot, figs, a little cheese and garnished with a few nasturtium flowers. Plus home-made, 50% Rye, 50% strong flower, bread.

Michael
perchy

Re: Tonight's salad ....

Post by perchy »

That looks absolutely delicious, beautiful colours, the bread looks good too )t'
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

That looks pretty scrummy Michael, never eaten flowers, love beetroot as long as it has no vinegar on it. I`m pretty mundane with our salads and its usually a greek type of one. Bread looks good too, I do like bread.
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

Looks very healthy and pretty. Great if you both enjoy that kind of food. I love it but OH won't have it at any price, which is so annoying sometimes as I always have to cook.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
manda

Post by manda »

That looks delicious Fab ...I love pomegranate in a salad...little bursts of flavour....I've not had flowers in a salad for years ...I've had Nasturtium seeds in place of capers but don't think I've ever had the flowers looks so pretty.
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 4 dogs, 6 cats, a cow, a few sheep, Angora Goats and ???? chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny