Positive about sorting my weight this time...

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
perchy

Re: Positive about sorting my weight this time...

Post by perchy »

mrs boodles wrote:Just written a post for here and lost it. Well done Perchy. I have lost again so pleased and a bit more incentive for the new week. Have been eating WW ready meals since I started but now want to start cooking my meals from scratch and know what is going into them. Done a menu for this week and looking forward to something different.

On a Saturday I do the menu and the shopping list to go with it, as we shop on a Sunday, I find I stick to the same as I know they are fine but have started to be a bit more adventurous and have used the 7 day SW menu this week with a few alterations, well done for your loss too )t'
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

That is so organised of you Perchy and Mrs B. I am generally not entirely sure what I am having for dinner until it is on my plate }hairout{

And as for food shopping - when I absolutely have to. I am rubbish at routine :oops:
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
perchy

Post by perchy »

p.penn wrote:That is so organised of you Perchy and Mrs B. I am generally not entirely sure what I am having for dinner until it is on my plate }hairout{

And as for food shopping - when I absolutely have to. I am rubbish at routine :oops:

Helen when you are seriously dieting you dream about your next meal {rofwl}

I try to go once a week and get everything for that week, sometimes I need more salad etc, but generally it lasts for the week if I plan it, and more economical )t'
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

Completely agree with you Perchy about dreaming about next meal, I am already thinking about lunch {rofwl} . I have been feeling so cold last couple of weeks since diet started and wondering if its because I am not eating stodge now.
perchy

Post by perchy »

mrs boodles wrote:Completely agree with you Perchy about dreaming about next meal, I am already thinking about lunch {rofwl} . I have been feeling so cold last couple of weeks since diet started and wondering if its because I am not eating stodge now.

Phew I am so glad it is not just me {rofwl} )eat(
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

When I am doing it properly I am exactly the same - food becomes the most important thing in the world! I found that the weeks I planned meals and shopped accordingly I lost more weight and the shopping was a lot cheaper - I really must get back into that routine!

Well done Mrs Boodles {hug}
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
julie62
Legendary Laner

Post by julie62 »

It does save money when you plan all your meals for the week - being organised does help with losing weight and saving money as well!
Julie

“cockerels may crow but it's the hen that lays the egg."
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

I've found a new way of doing it. I'm house-sitting for friends and their cupboards are so high on the wall I can't reach the food!
perchy

Post by perchy »

Freeranger wrote:I've found a new way of doing it. I'm house-sitting for friends and their cupboards are so high on the wall I can't reach the food!

{rofwl}

I forgot I lost a lb this week, I was a little disappointed to be honest, however a friend sent me a pic of a lb of fat yike* I felt better after that )t'
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

I lost again this week but if I am completely honest, its a bit of a chore this week. Made a WW dinner the other night and it was disgusting, neither Natalie or I could eat it. Ended up in food compost bin and us having a sandwich.

Dreaming of nice plate of fish and chips or a fry up with all the works.
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

Mrs B! Have a word with yourself {warn}
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

I have put on half a stone since Xmas, which I needed to do really, but unfortunately it's not from healthy eating, but from junk food and wine! :oops:

Must try harder }hairout{
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
perchy

Post by perchy »

I have lost a 1lb this week, so I am going onto the boost for a week, just meat and veg or quorn for main meals, I have a feeling it is to do with a bottle of Baileys that lives near the kettle and coffee and Baileys yike* it has been put away now )t'

I have started to feel a difference with my clothes around the waist so that's good, onwards and upwards {rofwl}
julie62
Legendary Laner

Post by julie62 »

I am now 13stone and 6 1/2lbs - I am officially now overweight and not obese {rofwl} {rofwl} )app( )app(
Julie

“cockerels may crow but it's the hen that lays the egg."
p.penn

Re: Positive about sorting my weight this time..

Post by p.penn »

Well done Julie )c( Must be a boost for you!

Perchy, baileys will do it every time!!! Mind you, you still lost 1lb, and if you did that every week, that would be almost 4 stone in a year! Not too shabby huh?!!
Helen xx