My front gardn in bloom

Flowers, Trees, Lawns, Infrastructures, Maintenance & anything else!
albertajune
Legendary Laner

My front gardn in bloom

Post by albertajune »

I expect that all your gardens are looking pretty. Thought you might be interested to see mine which has gone made this year. This is my front garden, I'll bore you with the back another time.

I am now a widow and live with my memories.
manda

Re: My front gardn in bloom

Post by manda »

It's lovely to see all the colours June ...as I'm in the middle of winter and everything is either green or twiggy looking :-D
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 4 dogs, 6 cats, a cow, a few sheep, Angora Goats and ???? chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

You must have worked very hard June to produce such an array of colours and shapes.
perchy

Post by perchy »

Its lovely June, very pretty, we are in the process of "doing ours" had a new fence and its a bit stark, am sure when I get to the garden centre I will find lots of lovelies for it )t'
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

Spreckly wrote:You must have worked very hard June to produce such an array of colours and shapes.

Not really although lots of people have that impression. I have plants that have spread and been divided. Other plants like antirrhinums have seeded themselves as has feverfew, so it really looks after itself. All that is needed now is a bit of weeding.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

Take the credit, June! It's gorgeous! Really pretty and very natural looking planting. I know you'll say you just let it get on with it, but I think it's also about knowing what not to do and when to intervene. I, on the other had, have no idea what I'm doing and my garden looks nothing like that!
I notice that the wild flowers are having a good year this year too, which I think the bees will be pleased about.