A virus tummy

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
albertajune
Legendary Laner

A virus tummy

Post by albertajune »

Ive had a very tender tum, feeling nauseous and generally unwell all this week. I was back and forth to the loo on Wed and now not been since. I managed to see a duty doctor this morning who says it is a viral infection. I just have to drink a lot of water and eat a very bland diet. If still the same on Monday have to have a blood test.

I don't know of anyone else here having the same problem but wonder if it is something common that's going around. Vliral infections are real nuisance things as they can hang on for ages. In the winter I blame all ills on the cold, now it's the fault of the hot humid weather, or so I think. Fed up!!
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
p.penn

Re: A virus tummy

Post by p.penn »

Oh dear June, I am sorry to hear this. Get well soon >mmm<
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

Yes, get well soon June.
perchy

Post by perchy »

Aww virus's can be so debilitating, take care and get well soon {hug}
wendy

Post by wendy »

I hope you are feeling a bit better today.
Gentle {hug} {hug} {hug}
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
manda

Post by manda »

Hope you feel better soon too June.

Ironically my youngest son ended up in hopsital last weekend because we thought he had an appendicitis....turned out he had a virus and the lymph glands in his stomach were swollen. I had never heard of it before but it's apparently common yike*

So take good care of yourself {hug}
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

Thanks all. It hasn't gone yet but am feeling able to do a bit more. Hopefully next week will see it back to normal.

Hope your son is recovering Manda. His must have been so painful. I didn't know that we had lymph glands in the stomach. I still learn each day. )t'

I'm not 100% sure about the virus thing but must go along with it. I am self treating to get a bit of relief. My daughter in law has just been told that her swollen knees are a virus. Nothing to do with the fact that she has been re painting her skirting boards for a fortnight. :?
I am now a widow and live with my memories.