My baby!

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

My baby!

Post by jemberelli »

Just thought I'd share these pics of my baby, Lollie! I have become utterly obsessed with this daft puppy +f+ !

No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
perchy

Re: My baby!

Post by perchy »

Aww how beautiful, no wonder you are obsessed {hug}
wendy

Post by wendy »

Wow how she has grown....... and grown stunningly beautiful
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

She is lovely, very striking photos Jemberelli.
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Thank you ladies, she is a little diva but we love her!
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

)like( Such a beautiful girl. I can see why you are so proud of her.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
kitla
Legendary Laner

Post by kitla »

aww She's very beautiful! and so healthy looking. Once our Toffee dog has
recovered from her surgery we are thinking of getting another puppy.
"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Oh Toffee will love that - hope she is doing well, poor mite {hug} We are still weighing up the pros and cons of a puppy - maybe wait until Lollie is a bit older, she is 20 months at the moment and still a silly puppy herself really! Keep us posted!
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

She is so beautiful, such a sweet face {hug}
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

I am absolutely gutted. My fibromyalgia is getting worse and it means that I can't do much dog walking, at least not the sort that Lollie needs and hubby is often away on business. Poor Lollie is becoming more & more frustrated as she is not getting the exercise she needs and is full of energy and she is also not massively enamoured with Hector and the fights are getting worse.

We have done much soul searching and come to the conclusion that she needs a home that can offer her what she needs as a 2 year old bundle of energy. After a couple of local enquiries that were not suitable we approached Labradors In Need as they would do the vetting for us and have a broader reach.

Lollie leaves us on Thursday when we take her up to Co Durham. It seems like a great family home, with plenty of countryside for her run herself silly! I am dreading leaving her but I know that it is the right thing for her in the long run. Devastated does not even come close. I am so heartbroken at losing her but I am also really angry at this bl***y illness that is encroaching so much on my life & those in it.

Sorry for the moaning, I just needed a bit of an offload {cry}

kitla
Legendary Laner

Post by kitla »

Oh no! how awful for you to have to give her up, I can only imagine how upsetting
it must be. You seem sure Lollie is going to a lovely home so at least you dont
need to worry about her, and you'll be making another family very happy.
I must say looking after our puppy Mojo (12 weeks old now) is pretty full on and
leaving me quite worn out some days, so I do understand how hard it must have
been for you in your situation.
"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

Oh, Jemberelli, how devastatingly heart breaking for you. I cannot begin to imagine how you must be feeling, or how difficult your decision has been.

At present I am unable to walk Angel, but we do have a good size garden where she can charge around in. When we first got her and we had all the toiletting problems, we thought she might have to go back to her previous owner.

So very sorry.
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

I am really so sorry that you are having to re-home your dear little dog. They really do become such a huge part of a family. Maybe her new owners can periodically send you news and a photo of her which will help a bit. I do this for the people who fostered our Beau when he was first rescued from his old life.
I'm sorry that you are feeling so unwell and do appreciate what you are going through as a friend suffers from the same thing.
Sending {hug} {hug}
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Thank you all. Yes, I am devastated, keep crying so goodness knows what I'll be like tomorrow when we take her! June, the new family have said that they will us updated which will help {hug}
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Post by KathJ »

Oh, I'm so sorry for you, it must be heartbreaking because I've been following her adventures and know how much you love her. {hug}
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx