CBB?

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
sandy
Legendary Laner

CBB?

Post by sandy »

:oops: Yes I am watching it, anyone else? :oops:
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Re: CBB?

Post by jemberelli »

:oops: I am but I am not finding it compelling viewing due to Jenna & especially evil, vile Farrah!
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Hi Jemberelli )wav(
guess its you and me again? Cannot believe it has taken so little time to kick off?
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce

jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

)wav( Hi Sandy! Yep, just us again! So glad Winston has gone - what a disgraceful man!
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Jem what a disaster tonight. Tiffany should definetly have gone or even got a warning, why on earth could she not have apologized straight away? Jonathan , wont miss you and of course with his friends he really dosent need the money, sorry Gemma but dont think for one minute you will get on that keeping up with the Ks!

jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Never watched anything to do with the K's, they have no interest for me therefore he doesn't either! Tiffany is an absolute shocker, I cannot believe she is still in there after that - I truly believe she was acting all the way through from the minute she started shrieking. Horrible, vile person {mr.angry}
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

What did make me laugh was when Darren said for a split second he though D Guest was dead, did he honestly think BB would leave someone in a bed like that when they have 24 hour cameras yike* I agree I refuse to watch anything with the Ks in and Tiffany should have been removed straight away. John seems to be the most honest and dilplomatic person in there I don't think he was acting in EE the two characters seem identical.

jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

I think John is lovely, always have done. I wanted him to win from the very start, hope he does.
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

My goodness what a huge stirrer Gemma! I really hope she gets voted out tomorrow. I really hope John dosent get turned on , I didnt agree with his nomination of Darren though. I really hope they remove Megan who is clearly an extremely spoilt madam. Not eating properly for two days but being paid thousands of pounds for the hardship?

jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

She's a shocker! Her parents must be oh so proud! Even if John is playing a game, so what? They are being paid thousands to play a game, he just happens to do it well!!
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Get John out! Did they get the eviction crowd from towie and ex or s ex on the shore or whatever it is called yike* Now Danielle is up I suggests she starts stirring things up and have a huge blow out with Stephanie so Kristina will get kicked out.
Jem have you noticed we have 100 views, now not counting the times I may look at the topic when I get an email that means at least 80 odd persons who dont like BB are checking it out {rofwl}

jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Haha secret CBB lovers! Furtive glances to catch up without anyone knowing!
Haven't seen last night's so will catch up later today. Blimey, true colours are being shown at last. I have to confess, most of the people on this one leave me cold (now that I know who they are...was clueless when they went in!).
I watch it for pure entertainment but also it interests me how people interact in that situation, no matter who they are. No point analysing something so daft or getting heavy about it - you watch it or you don't & if you don't there is no need to get all serious and snotty about it, just turn off and save your time & energy! (Not aimed at any Laner, just generally having seen comments elsewhere about how you must be braindead to watch it!)
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Well I guessed Kristina would go as with Nancy, if Megan dosent kick off again I reckon she will be the next out.

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Still reckon Megan will go, I was so pleased when the crowd were shouting get Gemma out, I don't like Steph but she is so right about the diva. Want her to go on strictly next time can you imagine her saying well I am not rehearsing, I need my rest!

jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Glad Megan went - she has a vile temper and just disgraces herself every time she has a drink! As for GC, what a horror! She is absolutely disgusting and also manipulative, lazy and a real drama llama! Cannot bear her!