Great American Train journeys

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
sandy
Legendary Laner

Great American Train journeys

Post by sandy »

I have found myself being in the kitchen at 6.30pm most nights doing odd jobs for mum. I don;t like the news so popped on BBC2 and found this programme and I love it. So interesting hearing of the history of America and so well presented .
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Grannyof4
Legendary Laner

Re: Great American Train journeys

Post by Grannyof4 »

He did some great ones in this country. My initial reaction was Oh America but am loving them. I love, love, love train travel. I did Oz by train, some train journeys on NZ, parts of Canada on "the Canadian" and an amazing one in India on the Palace on Wheels. Some very rickety trains in Sri Lanka and Peru.
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Re: Great American Train journeys

Post by KathJ »

You would never have thought it but Michael is turning out to be very good at these programmes, he has a real interest (a few dodgy shirts and jackets though yike* ) which conveys in what he's presenting. We've been to NY a few times so found the first couple of programmes really interesting.
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx