Mr Selfridge

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Re: Mr Selfridge

Post by jemberelli »

Ooh just read that is it back early next year and that Lady Mae will be back - that should shake things up a bit!
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Hoooray, it's coming back in January. :-D And it will be the last series. {cry}

Ilona
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Friday 8th I think - hadn't realised it was the last series but really looking forward to seeing it!
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Post by KathJ »

Be prepared, I don't think it's going to end well {cry}
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Its defintely not going to end well but after seeing all the other series I feel I need to watch the last one
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

How strange. I've just watched Mr Selfridge, and it's not on until tomorrow night. Very strange.
Ilona
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Things are going from bad to worse for Mr Selfridge. The Dolly sisters have milked him dry, and now Mr Colearno is dead. The wedding was nice though, glad to see Miss Mardle and Mr Grove get together.

Ilona
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

sandy wrote:Its definitely not going to end well but after seeing all the other series I feel I need to watch the last one

Did you watch it, Sandy? I have just watched it tonight. A very sad ending, he lost the lot. Good that he got the woman though, lucky Katherine Kelly. The last few episodes moved rather quickly compared to the rest of it. A lot was going on, they upped the drama a bit. Sad that that was the last one, I have really enjoyed it.
Ilona
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

It was a great run of programmes, loved it from start to finish. It's a great shame that it has finished - hopefully we'll get another fabulous drama to take its slot soon.
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

IIona just seen the last episode, so glad they made it a happy ending of sorts for him. Have to admit I had a tear in my eye watching the flashbacks, reminds you of what a brilliant series it was.
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/