Different tastes?

Recipes, Cooking tips and maybe some 'Home Made' secrets !
sandy
Legendary Laner

Different tastes?

Post by sandy »

I love peaches but hat tinned ones. I hate mandarins but love tinned ones. I hate all apricots except apricot jam. I detest pineapple fresh or tinned by like pinapple juice.
Anyone else like me or am I odd?
OOh and I love raspberry jam and yoghurt but hate fresh ones
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Re: Different tastes?

Post by lancashire lass »

I love tinned and cooked tomato (my fave meals are tomato based sauces like spaggy bol, cottage pie and chilli con carne) but I just don't like raw tomatoes - it really limits what I eat at a buffet especially when every sandwich or salad is served with a slice of tomato in it ... taking the slice out doesn't take the taste away (including preparation of other fillings that have been on the same plate/chopping board as raw tomatoes) because of the juice )loo(

I'm also fussy about fruit - I don't like plums, apricots and peaches, but I tolerate tinned peaches if there was nothing else to eat and wine/port made from plums and apricots are just divine LOL
saint-spoon

Post by saint-spoon »

I love both tinned and fresh cider.
Bah Humbug
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

I like most things but although I love tomatoes, hate tomato soup. Not a fan of fresh plums but really like them as jam or cooked. Oh and liver, love pate with it in but hate it freshly cooked. Otherwise, not fussy.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.