The Henpals Diary

Start your own thread and let us follow you through the year
sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: The Henpals Diary

Post by sandy »

Hello Henpals )wav(
Hello Boys +f+
Undercover(well in the cottage at the moment) Honeybun reporting in to say we KNOW you went to the party Tiddly because mum was wearing a top with Commander's Nuggets slogan on!
LOok forward to hearing all the news
)w(
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/

bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Post by bikesandbirdsbob »

Is it safe to go in a small box with food in , friend goes in and comes out ok .
I do not seem to fit in and she ,my friend , does not bring me any ,tells me it is horrible in there.
Is there any information on these things and what should I do as being chased around the run by huge monster .
Messages to South east London area .
Desmond the big boy , Light Sussex , in Kent borders.
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

To Desmond
From Cuddles .
Do not attempt to eat food as poisonous and only let Girls eat it .
Do not get caught as needed by Friend . Stand up and fight for the rights .
Cuddles .
Rescue will come in a surprising way I am sure
kitla
Legendary Laner

Post by kitla »

Warnings to all lovely henpals (and boypals too), this is Bill here
there must be a terrible toe disease going around, beware! last week lady Bonny's lovely claw fell off! there was blood and everything! Mum took her into the big house for ages, when she came out her foot was all white and powdery, but at least she's stopped hopping. But Mum must have caught the toe disease off her because now mum's toe is broken too & she had to go to the people vet, and now she's walking very strangely. The Nobear is looking bored and sad, he said he's waiting for someone to take him for a walk, but all the men people are busy looking at those screen things. I told him to try pecking their feet to get noticed (but not mum's!)
"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Hello Henpals )wav(
Hello Boys +f+
Whew was there a clamour to look at the phone! Bill all I can say is WOW, we have been sadly lacking in tottie pin-ups recently but your photo has made our day.
Cuddles I think you are being extremely naughty telling all those porkies to Desmond, just think yourself lucky girlie you have boys living with you some of us can only dream envy}} We will of course want a picture of Desmond asap!
We have little news to depart, our Violet has been up the vets again for her anti sick medicine which she lets mum give her with little fuss, she is even letting mum catch her quite easily too we wonder if it is because she likes mum rubbing her tummy?
Honey is really more annoying than the hen Gwen wrote about, do you remember that there Beth? Well Honey is always THERE, I must let her do some more night time reporting to wear her out.
We are still awaiting the party news from Dory(hope she hasnt gone missing again) and Millie to post with all our plans we have been neglecting which would not please our predecessors I am sure. We may well have to be much more covert as mum is displaying one of our slogans!
Must pop off for now
Corp Haze
Sandy's Pink Ladies
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce

bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Desmond , after a lot of running around and calling out for help . All has gone quite .
You may say a stay of execution .....
Pictures will have to go by pigeon post
Desmond
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Ello enpals, Tiddly Widdly here >eas1<

We ave been naving a disgraceful time! First of all, NO FLIPPIN PARTY!!! )gr:

Can you believe it? Dory Grey sez it's because mum forgot to pack us along wiv everyfing else she was packin. As if. Dory Grey is as daft as she is cabbage lookin if she believes that! I mean to say, it was OUR FLIPPIN PARTY - ow can you ave a party wivout the guests of onours, which is us!

Alls I can say is it must av been a right stinkin party wivout us, as we are the life an soul an everyfing. We had bangin tunes on the ipad thingy an everyfing!

Mum has been tryin to bribe us for forgiveness ever since - she brought the most massivest bag of mealworms back wiv her. As if! We are HENPALS and our motto is - well, we aven really got a motto but it would prolly definly include somethin about not being bribey.

Then to top it all off, my cunnin plan to break into the kitchin was FOYLD! Mum then wen off for DAYS AN DAYS an kept us locked in our run, which ment I couldn get the little door flap thingy in the big door to open. Crool an unusual punishment, being locked in the coop an run with Dory Grey an Chestnut, an only a massive pile of marrow, mealworms, corn and corn on the cob lollipops to while away the ours.

There's somefin about that in Nugget's manifesto. I should luk it up.

So in revenge, I have hatched another cunnin plan to get more mealworms an access to the house an everyfing. I think we can agree it is a super smashin plan.

Tomorrow, I shall put my plan into action by pooin this ransom note onto the door:

Dear Mum

We ave kidnapped Dory Grey. She is not hidin in the coop at all. She is most definly kidnapped, so dont bother lukin in the coop cos she wont be there.

DO NOT BLAME THE CHIKENS!

To get Dory Grey back who is most definly not in the coop, you must leave that big massive bag of mealworms that we know you have, under the apple tree. DO NOT LUK BACK! If you luk back you will never see Dory Grey again!

An we also demand that you throw a massive bangin party for the chikens who are all innercent in all this and have nothin to do wiv anyfing. The party must be in yor big house, an the chikens can stay as long as they want even if they poo everywhere. You only have yourself to blame for all this!

This is yor last warnin! Do all thees fings, or you will never see Dory Grey agen as long as you live!

Love
Dory-napping Ninjas

Dory as agreed to spend days an days in the coop hidin behind all our straw until mum coughs up with the mealworms an party. It's a foolproof plan!

Onto nicer news - it's very good news about henpals on the mend like Bonnie's claw and Violet's crop. Of course it is a nabsolute pleasure to meet Mistah Bill who we ave all eard so much about +f+ And we are all lukin forward to seeing pics of Dishy Desmond too!

That's all for now henpals, we ave a very busy day of kidnapping ahead tomorrow!

Tiddly Widdly
Peckpeckpeckpeckpeck! >ch<
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Hello Henpals )wav(
Hello Boys +f+
Tiddly is Dory okay? Surely she must be sweating buckets hiding under the straw all the time? How are you managing to keep her away from egg grasping mummies? More importantly has your mummy met your demands? If this plan of yours work Haze can get Megan to hide. She has all the qualifications , mum frequently is running around in circles trying to find her. Megan's trick is to go in MY cottage wait for mum to open and shut doors then slip out and hide in the office!Talking about Megan she has become a big diva, she is the same colour as the mini divas and until recently diva she wasn't more vulture features! Miraculously she has had a full feather make over and I have to say myself she does look stunning.
I have to say I am really enjoying myself having the whole cottage with just me in it! I have a plan up my wing if it gets really cold and the others want to join me I shall move myself into the empty cube!
Honeybun
>ch<

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Hello Henpals )wav(
Well hello boys +f+
Major Millie reporting in. Firstly may I say how glad I am that Tiddly has come up with a plan )t' An idiotic plan but a PLAN. I mean Tiddly does you mother not eat eggs? Does she not collect them? Even if she is a weekly collector will she not been giving your bedroom a clean once in awhile? Apart from the many flaws at least you have had a PLAN.
I have been very preoccupied for many months with the new brood that descended upon myself, Candice and Callisto. I am the eldest and the biggest and the top hen but time has made these newcomers bold and I now have to wait to eat my food while four girls shove their heads in the bowl pushing me aside, even the nervous Suzie is showing a total lack of decorum! Candice is no help although I cannot blame her as she is frequently below par, she has perked up considerably since the Pink Ladie's mummy has been giving her Corp Haze's meds. Callisto is totally useless, all she thinks about is sitting on top of the duckhouse!
Henpals it is really about time some of you Corps, Captains and privates even you cadets came up with ideas to continue Nugget's revolutionary plans! It is also about time some of you were upranked to take on some more responsiblity. Since the loss of Major Queen of Fruits there has not been a Major(was Rems a Major) I think this may be a good idea to second someone to help me in my quest for order so I would like to first for the post a BOY….the gorgeous Bill…..
over to you henpals
Major Millie
House of Peds

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Hello Henpals )wav(
Hello Boys +f+
Whoa a boy as a Major {hug}
I second Bill but I would also like to nominate boys form the House of Bob, what say you henpals?
I see the Pinkerton has posted on here…
Honestly her manners.. from the Pink Ladies and The Ped Girls a big >fi< to Quaker..
Corp Haze

KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Ello enpals, Tiddly Widdly ere >ch<

Well fanks for haskin Hunybunny an I am very sad to report that my super cunnin fake Dory kidnappin plan was FOYLD!!! {mr.angry}

There was 2 flors with the plan which wasn't as super cunnin as I thort it was. First flor was Dory Grey's camerflaj, what with er bein a big fat grey chiken an our straw bein brown. On reflection praps it woulda been better to fake kidnap Chestnut. Dory was also sposed to hide behind the straw bale, but instead settled into our ground floor nest and stayed in there the whole mornin - the plan was underway! But then came the second flor, which is us not realisin just ow super cunnin mum is an everyfing. Because we reckon she musta spotted Dory Grey failin to blend in wiv the straw an instead lured Dory out with that great big massive bag of mealworms she brought back from ar party. Once Dory was lured out an spotted an everyfing, she wasn kidnapped no more so that was the plan busted! }hairout{

Until I can work on all these flors in my plans, I will have to rely instead on hoppertunities to nick into the house instead of cookin up all these plans. Today I successfully hinfiltrated the house when Jasper opened the back door for me an I sneaked in. I made it past the kitchin, and had a good peck round the inside bits of the house. I spotted mum sittin on a big comfy nest so I hopped up an ad a good nosey round, then sat on mum's nees for a while till I got bored. This is now part of my campaign to lul mum into a false sense of security, an I will pounce an take possession of the house when she least hexpects it!

Must go now, lots of peckin to do!

Tiddly Widdly
Peckpeckpeckpeckpeck! >eas1<
Karen
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Hello henpals, Dory Grey of the Woo Woo Clan here )wav(

Goodness me we have been very busy lately! Tiddly is a bundle of energy and has had me hiding in the coop pretending to be kidnapped. Her plans never quite work out properly but it doesn't stop her - she is so focused on getting in the house, I've never met a more determined chicken! She's pecking away on that little door in the big door for hours and hours, it even annoys me and Chestnut!

First things first - we hear henpal get well wishes are needed by Quaker who has the sniffles and snuffles >fi< so get well soon. We hope your Daddy is taking very good care of you.

Now as the only proper ranking henpal in my Coop of Chaos, let's get down to henpal business. I think Major Millie's plan of recruiting the dishy Bill into the henpal ranks is a good one although perhaps he should start off as a Corp like the rest of us (or is it Sarge - which comes first?). And I second Corp Haze - we should definitely have another henpal in the flock of Penelope and Red, maybe a boy and a girl? We'd like to nominate Lav as we think he sounds a rebel, and Tiddly is particularly keen on recruiting more rebels. And Quaker, once she's over her sniffs.

Remsie was indeed a Major. Perhaps we should give Wiggy Woo a promotion to Major, as one of the longest serving henpals now? +f+

Dory Grey
Hoping someone suggests she can have a promotion too +f+
Karen
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Hello Henpals )wav(
Hello Boys +f+
A quick post from Corp Haze and Major Millie….
Get well Quaker and Major Bill >fi< >fi< >fi<

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Hello Henpals )wav(
Hello Boys +f+
We are all on tenderclaws at the moment incase we get grabbed. Mum sems to be giving us nice things to eat, pomegranite and corn today but she is also grabbing random girls! Violet has been grabbed to make her sick or shove medicine down her throat. Candice Ped is getting meds shoved down her throat too! Lottie got grabbed and nearly died from fright but she didnt get meds mum played with her feet. Then Maureen has been getting grabbed first it was for a medical and then she got meds shoved down her throat. BUT henpals mum must be very very cross with us because Maureen came back with an horrendous tale tonight that mum shoved her down a well , luckily it was feet first. Honey says this is rubbish and Maureen must have jumped in herself but who is going to take any notice of our end hen! Whatever maureen did to make mum take this action(Gracie said it was because she wouldnt eat the expensive mealworms mum bought us, Eva siad it should have been Gracie as she is the one with the constant mucky bottom) she seemed to feel remorse because she was cuddling and kissing Maureen, yuck I hat it when mum does that to me!
Anyhow this all means our revolutionary plans must be stepped up along with our electing. Megan reckons we must have photo IDs of all nominees, now she has become a 'swan' she has gone all glossy magazines and doing brunch!
Corp Haze
Pink Ladies

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Hello Henpals )wav(
Hello Boys +f+
From Corp Haze and Major MIllie….
Can we all get our henpal special thoughts winging out of our coops hugely for Tiny Hilly and also to Qaker,Marge,Bonny,Millie's Candice and my Gracie and Maureen they all need our special henny powers henpals…
Thankyou…
>ch<
{hug&kiss}