Chicken Saddles

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
Trev62
Legendary Laner

Chicken Saddles

Post by Trev62 »

Well I have decided we have gone totally mad, over the last few days one of our hens who is moulting gained some nasty scratch/claw marks on her back from our cockerel so after reading up on this I discovered "Chicken Saddles", so...............you've guessed it.........My partner and her Mum sat down and made a couple. One hen is now toddling around wearing her cloak/saddle, all she needs is a Super Hen logo to be drawn on it and she will look the part (if you forget her odd bald patch that is!).

Who ever thought at the beginning of keeping chickens we would be doing things like this, crazy times!! :-D
"Not all those who wander are lost"

bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Re: Chicken Saddles

Post by bikesandbirdsbob »

Do not forget the matching bra , sun glasses and cream. You think I am joking check it out , or maybe you shouldn't.
Bob
Trev62
Legendary Laner

Post by Trev62 »

Bob, that is my Friday night dance wear!! No way are these chickens getting an invite to my private club, they would get all the attention as they are better looking than me!! :-D
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Trev, chickens sound like they would be the perfect accessory then!

Let's be honest though, they could be dressed in hessian sacks and they'd still grab all the attention :-D
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
Trev62
Legendary Laner

Post by Trev62 »

)t'
Trev62
Legendary Laner

Post by Trev62 »

Now I know I am going mad as I actually stood and ironed their saddles today! Why?????? :?