Watch out for Mr Frog!..

All free living creatures around our Homes & Gardens - enjoying helping them helping us
silverback
Legendary Laner

Watch out for Mr Frog!..

Post by silverback »

Gave the grass in the garden it's last cut on sunday, just as i was going over a long grown part, I noticed a slight movement!, yes it was Mr frog, nealy scattered around the garden in a thousand pieces! yike* . Managed to catch it and put him under the shrubs, so if you are cutting long grass, give a few stamps first, just in case one is hiding! )t' ..
I am old and wise, because I was young and stupid!.
sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: Watch out for Mr Frog!..

Post by sandy »

One lucky frog! After all he may be a prince in disguise {rofwl}
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Re: Watch out for Mr Frog!..

Post by KathJ »

I had to remove a frog from the chicken shed the other day. Thought it was dead at first as it didn't move even when I shone the torch on it. Managed to collect it in a tub and he was very much alive then, took him over near the pond. Not sure if the girls would have bothered with it or not but I didn't really want to leave him in there )t' We've been clearing and burning a lot of shrubs out of the garden and quite often seeing a little frog making a getaway {rofwl}
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx