The Henpals Diary

Start your own thread and let us follow you through the year
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Re: The Henpals Diary

Post by bikesandbirdsbob »

Hello henpals
Quaker asking for helpful thoughts for Egg thief a treasured member of the flock of Penelope and Red .
Not looking good any spare treats please send.
Quaker ,Cuddles ,Pompom and the rest of Flock including Champ her boy friend .

amber66
Longlasting Laner

Post by amber66 »

The Flock of Lily would like to send get well wishes to our comrade "Egg thief Light Sussex, White ring" of Penelope and Reds Flock. >fi<
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Hello BOYS +f+
Hello Henpals )wav(
While the Corp and her wing girl are snoozing(they need their beauty sleep far, far more than myself I thought I would pop in and say a big >fi< to the strangely named Egg thief light sussex! Poor girl I would get a complex with a name like that!
Hello Sophie )wav( so glad to hear you are all better. We are all wellish here too which is grand because then we all get treats equally. Mum did give us a fake pumpkin the other day it looked as if someone had stuck a pin in it and it sort of half deflated, well it didn't taste like a delicious pumpkin and we all , including the Peds refused to eat it. We guess we wont get any more pumpkins now all the ghosts and noisy banging creatures that light up in the sky have gone.
Bill we havent had any pies but feel we need your protection just incase we do . I am sending you my photo as I feel you need something absolutely gorgeous to dream about {hug}
I will sign off for now as all this tapping on the tiny keys are playing havoc with my lovely claws
Cadet Megan
Pink Ladies Division
Yes yes Haze, she has just told me to had a foot note, where is Wiggsy Woo?
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Cuddles here ,
Egg thief is our look out and without her we refuse to lay eggs . Not one , we want her back now. Who wills sound out the warnings , Egg Thief , Egg Thief .
Guardian of the nest box....
Cuddles. Strange new flock arrived and locked up . Going to be trouble as Ghoust has took a dislike to their topenanal .
Cuddles ,
Flock of Penelope and Red
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Hello Henpals
Tonight get all those henpal juices going for Egg Thief,Sophie and my Violet please >fi<
Corp Haze
Pink Ladies
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce

bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Hi Egg Thief in the house of Dog and cage .
Not sure how long I can keep this up . Holding my breath and looking sad . Being feed every treat going . Not sure on the water . Quite cosy .Lots of fun out the window as there are some new beaks about . Cuddles invites her self to my home so I peck her to make sure she remembers me . Pasta and meat for tea tonight .New bedding every day . Bugs have gone for the moment , but still getting a dusting all over . I think I will stay in the warm place for winter as the garden out side is a mess of water and mud .
Must order some more purple make up for my comb.
Egg Thief.
House of Penelope and Red .
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Hello Egg Thief )wav(
We are all rooting for you here( we are good at rooting we do it for worms) that you have a speedy recovery. We here you are about to be invaded by all variety of uppity upstarts and a new BOY envy}} so you def need to be at your best.
Corp Haze
Pink Ladies Division
)t(

bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Egg thief reporting in , had enough and want out .
1.425 kilos and getting fit and beautiful for Desmond . Cuddles is visiting and passing the news. Lots happening .
Egg Thief , Flock of Penelope and Red. (Thank you for thoughts and suggested treat tricks ,which work )
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Hello Henpals )wav(
Hello Boys +f+
Glad you are getting better Egg Thief(get your daddy to give you a nice proper name)but no need to make us jealous talking about yet another boy envy}}
We have had very few treats due to mum abandoning us until it is dark. WE here her clattering about in the dark but she dosent put any lights on for us to get up and stuff ourselves! I have had a bit of a plan that is working quite well. I have been looking sorry for myself and pulled a few feathers out and today we got grapes and mini corns on their cobs >ck< To make my unwellness look convncing I have started bunking up with Honey in the cottage which is not ideal as she tends to chatter in her sleep .
Us and the Peds are getting slightly worried about some of us henpals.
Is Lily still having to tend to Marigold?
Has Wiggy's topknot got so big she cannot see from underneath it to use her phone thingy?
Has Dory, Chestnut and Tiddly finally got through the little magic door and are trapped in Narnia?
Corp Haze
Pink Ladies Division
a little bit concerned but stuffed with yummy corn so I shall sleep tonight

bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Egg Thief ,back in the cold ,my name is good ,who else is going to warn the flock that an egg thief is in the run , Egg Thief , Egg Thief Reporting the loss of Studio , life was to good for her and flown to the `bridge` .Passing the word of more changes tio the flock .They do not believe it and the boys are strutting there stuff as a few eggs are being laid.
I shall watch with Cuddles the event`s that unfold.
Egg Thief House of Penelope and Red .
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Lily huge apologies I meant to say Phoebe xxx Cirp Haze

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Huge apologies meant to say Phoebe xxxx Haze

HenPen
Longlasting Laner

Post by HenPen »

Hello fellow Henpals -
The HP Saucies would like to express our great sadness at the recent losses to our Henpal ranks, Studio and Sophie, and send their flocks lots of sympathy and also send health-giving vibes to anyone who is feeling poorly. It's icy out there, friends, so keep your feathers fluffed and your feet warm.

It is quite a burden being the only ranking Henpal officer in the coop and so I would like to propose Miranda be made a Corporal, with special duties overseeing etiquette and whatnot, because she is very polite and dignified and refined and knows which side of the feeder you should eat from at which time of day, and how to drink without getting your comb in the water - I can't seem to get the hang of that myself.

And we should both have some time for hatching pre Christmas plots because we are not egging. In fact I have decided to go into a second moult, because the coop and run look really nice filled with copper coloured feathers - sort of festive. And maybe it will help warm it up a bit.

Stay well Henpals,
Wiggy Wiggleton Woo
HP Saucies
The Early (to bed) Birds
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Hello henpals, Dory Grey (factual investigator) here )wav(

Firstly, what terribly sad times we are having lately. Naturally my flock send our cuddles and hugs to the Pink Ladies on the very sad loss of Maureen, a lovely Mighty White. It's reassuring to know that Maureen will have joined the henpals in the sky where she is no doubt taking part in escapades and important missions, led by the elite officer ranks including Gwen and Gabby, Remsie, Ginger and all the other super efficient and clever henpals who have gone before. All masterminded by Commander Nugget of course (#maysherestinpeace #chickenrevlootion)

My intensive factual investigation has revealed that it's traditional at this time of year for flocks to pause and take a few moments to reflect on times gone by; on flock members that we have loved and who have left us and who we hope to rejoin one day (a long LONG LONG time in the future, #nodisrespect)

A year ago this week, the House of the Revlootion (former House of Special Poetry and Reading, formerly the House of Rems) lost Special Poetry and Reading Corp Casper, another much-missed Mighty White. Although we never actually met, I know I would have loved listening to Casper's stories and of course she has left us the Henpal Carol which has become an important part of our traditions.

Tiggly Wiggly, naturally, is in a less reflective mood (!) and wants to tell you all about her latest plot, so I will bid you all goodnight and hand over to her.

Over and out hanpals!
Dory Grey
Being all reflective and all
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Evenin enpals, Tiggly Wiggly ere >ch<

We are FURIOOS!! {mr.angry}

I was all ready to fill you in on my latest plot an everyfing to take possession of the big house, wen my plan as been FOYLD due to bein locked in our run ALL THE LIVELONG DAY!!!

Mum flitted in an out like a wirlwind, pretendin to clean but she diden even poo pick our run or noffin. As she kicked me back into the run (an that is definly agenst the chiken revlootion rules - its abuse an everyfin!) she mumbild somefin about defra wot as made her do it. We doan know wot this defra is but we is not happy wiv it! }hairout{

So I av atched a new super cunnin plan, wiv Chestnut and Dory Grey's elp, an tomorrow I will put my plan into action by pooin this note to the coop door along wiv a feather from Chestnut or Dory Grey or maybe even one of mine:

Dear mum

We ave kidnapped Chestnut's feathers. Do not look for them in the coop or run or nowhere, because they aint there as they ave been kidnapped.

Chestnut is now very cold. This is yor fault as you ave kept the chikens locked away in their run an this is agenst the law an everyfing. If you ever want to see Chestnut's feathers agen ever, an if you doan want her to be cold no more, you mus let the chickens out into their garden wot they shouden be ever banned from.

DO NOT BLAME THE CHIKENS!!
They is innercent in all this, and you is not!

You shud also leave loads of treats under the apple tree as Chestnut will need them to recover from the cold. Wen you ave left the treats, jus walk away an do not look bak!

We are leavin this ere feather as proof that we mean bizniz!

Love

Feather-nappin ninjas

We all think this is a brilliant foolproof plan an we will be runnin round our garden in no time!

Tiggly Wiggly
Peckpeckpeckpeckbokbokpeck >eas1<
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper