For ChickenCarol!

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

For ChickenCarol!

Post by KathJ »

Hi Carol, just caught up with your blog and you were so brave making that decision to let Toffee go {cry} You must be feeling so sad but know you made the right decision. You've certainly had some ups and downs with your girls and I find your blog so interesting {hug}
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx

ChickenCarol
Longlasting Laner

Re: For ChickenCarol!

Post by ChickenCarol »

Hi Kath. Thank you so much, I appreciate your comment and to know that you are following my blog. There does seem to have been a lot of ups and downs lately. It was so sad letting Toffee go but I knew it was the right thing to do. I will be putting out a tribute post to her this evening.
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

This prompted me to have a look at the blog, and I was so sad to read about Toffee's last few days. She sounds like a wonderful little character and she, as are your other girls, was very beautiful. I'm sure you did the right thing, though I know that won't help at the moment. {hug} {hug}
ChickenCarol
Longlasting Laner

Post by ChickenCarol »

Thank you, she was a really lovely girl. I have just posted a tribute to her with some great photos of her. She was beautiful and funny at the same time. She has left a hole in the flock.
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Post by KathJ »

Oh Carol, I'm so sorry about Pebbles. I can't believe the terrible luck you've had with your girls. Lets hope things start to improve for you and your flock from now on {hug}
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx
ChickenCarol
Longlasting Laner

Post by ChickenCarol »

I have never lost more than one girl before so this has been really upsetting. I am just keeping everything crossed that things will get better now. The flock feels small at the moment but I won't add more girls until the spring when things have had time to settle down.