I'm a Celeb!

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

I'm a Celeb!

Post by KathJ »

Anyone watching? Every year I say I won't bother and then I get hooked in again. It's been a bit boring though with everyone getting on and winning stars. Haven't seen much of Larry Lamb either, thought he'd have been a bit of a character. Adam and Martin a bit annoying }hairout{ I like it better when they start voting out the dead wood because you get to see a bit more of those left behind!
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Re: I'm a Celeb!

Post by albertajune »

This is the first time that I have watched it and must admit that it is horribly addictive. Such revolting tasks are given to the contestants that I do wonder who thinks them up. >stir<
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Of course I am +f+ So nice that they are really getting on for once )t' Of course they are getting food so no one needs to be niggly. Interesting, Joel Dommett's grandmother only lives in the next village, Joel used to pop in our shop when he was a little lad. I do think Larry is getting a bit bitchy about Martin though
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Post by KathJ »

Just caught up with the final last night. I'm glad Scarlett won as I predicted right at the beginning. Hopefully it'll give her profile a boost but saying that I've never seen last years winner doing anything :? I must say I liked Joel too and I've never heard of him before. Glad Adam didn't win as I found him really irritating!!
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

I was reading in the papers that with her prize money she's having a boobie job and buying a Caravan.

The latter is the sensible move.

Richard )t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
saint-spoon

Post by saint-spoon »

Unless it is a static caravan in her parent's back yard.

To be honest it started to bore me a few seasons back and I only watched it for the Ant and Dec banter. I didn't bother this year at all, I caught bits and bobs of it and even Mrs Spoon didn't tape the episodes that we were missing through whatever reason like she has in years gone by.

I suppose it'll be like Big brother, make a fortune from phone votes for years and then get relegated to channel five after the phone vote revenue makes it less profitable than other programs which will take it's place.
Bah Humbug
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Post by KathJ »

I was looking forward to seeing Larry Lamb as I quite like him but to be honest I found him a bit strange :oops:
Kath xx