Song Thrush

All free living creatures around our Homes & Gardens - enjoying helping them helping us
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Song Thrush

Post by Richard »

I've worked out a way to embed tweets into Forum.

I'll put a tutorial up later.

[center] [/center]
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Re: Song Thrush

Post by Spreckly »

We had two thrushes on our back lawn this morning. I presume they are nesting in our neighbour's overgrown hedge.
stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

I have not seen a thrush in our garden for so many years now, even when we are out and about i har4dly see any at all, it's very sad
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
wildlifemad
Lively Laner

Post by wildlifemad »

For the past week we have a Song Thrush singing in the oak tree which is up at the top of our drive. Last year we were lucky enough for one to nest in the Euonymus not so lucky with its 2nd nest as a local cat (ggrrhhrrr) found it & I found 2 chicks put them back but they were determined to get back out, I couldn't take the chicks anywhere to start with as the adult was still around & dive bombed me a few times! Sadly they didn't make it. Fingers crossed they nest in a more secure place this time.
wildlifemad
Lively Laner

Post by wildlifemad »

For the last few days we've had a young Song Thrush feeding in the garden which is lovely, he/she is getting brave coming down close to the house as the Blackbirds have their raisins there so he/she comes for some as well!
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

That is a beautiful picture, Richard. I cannot remember the last time I saw or heard a Song Thrush.
Fingers crossed for yours WLM.