Nice Skip dive !!

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Nice Skip dive !!

Post by Richard »

I did ask, honest !

[center]Image[/center]

)t' )t'

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Re: Nice Skip dive !!

Post by Meanqueen »

Nice find Richard. If I had seen it first you wouldn't have had a look in. I can't resist looking in skips. )t'

ilona
nicklincs
Lively Laner

Post by nicklincs »

)like(
manda

Post by manda »

Good one !
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 4 dogs, 6 cats, a cow, a few sheep, Angora Goats and ???? chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

What a great find!
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Nice skip dive yesterday. It was dumped on top of a pile of garden rubbish. The man said I could have it.

Mighty chuffed. I don't actually need it but I couldn't let it go to the tip. I will find a new home for it.

Ilona
wildlifemad
Lively Laner

Post by wildlifemad »

That's lovely!! Unbelievable what some folks throw away. Our local tip has a charity shop on site so at least if people can be bothered to stop there before the skips some things will find a new home & help the charity in the process.
kitla
Legendary Laner

Post by kitla »

Nice. Our local tip used to have a great shop on site, we could buy old doors, rabbit hutches, furniture, cutlery, ornaments, you name it. It was very popular, the ultimate recycling really...then it suddenly closed, I never understood why.
"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Our local tip used to have a great shop on site, we could buy old doors, rabbit hutches, furniture, cutlery, ornaments, you name it. It was very popular, the ultimate recycling really...then it suddenly closed, I never understood why.

Yes we got a few bits & pieces from there, some very nice furniture. It closed down - or more correctly moved to somewhere else - because they outsourced it, and our tips (sorry that should be recycling centres) are operated by a 3rd party now. The kettering one is up Brunel Close.
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Sorry can't see your loot Richard )t' but can see Ilonas lovely find..
Looking at the reflection in it Ilona it would seem there is a garden statue hiding in the bushes he looks like he is coverring his boy bits with his hand and cheekily hiding :-D
Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Linda S wrote:Sorry can't see your loot Richard )t' but can see Ilonas lovely find..
Looking at the reflection in it Ilona it would seem there is a garden statue hiding in the bushes he looks like he is coverring his boy bits with his hand and cheekily hiding :-D
Lindaxx

Yes, I have a nude man in my garden. Given to me for my birthday. I was at my party in the club, and came home at midnight to find it on my front lawn. I quickly moved it round the back. :oops:

Ilona
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Post by lancashire lass »

{rofwl} I was so impressed with the acquisition, I never noticed the nude man in the garden
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

She's a one that Ilona :-D :-D :-D
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome